• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amanda Wilson vs Ivan Summers

TheBeyonderBaby
God-Child

Paranorman by purple10183-db5t4jj
Amanda Wilso

(Links will be provided once I get on the computers. Ivan Summers(Right) is owned by a separate guy, but i created the page. The Left is an OC of mine , and the God-Tier of her verse. Both have shown incredibly powerful feats of strength. )

Amanda Wilson vs Ivan Summers

Two supposed very powerful children within their franchises officially meet .

Speed Equalized in ALL rounds.

Fight takes place in an Endless, Indestructible Garden of Eden. The scenarios will dictate IC or not.

R1: Human form Amanda Wilson vs Phoenix's Pregnant state w/ Ivan

Scenario for R1: Phoenix was told by the X-Man to subdue the now ou of control Amanda Wilson. Ivan is protecting Jean Grey as a fetus. Amanda Wilson has no knowledge of Ivan's dormant power, but sensing it, is ready to use the fullest extent of her sealed up state.

R2: Child Form Ivan vs Full Power / True Ghost Amanda Wilson

Ivan " You're a very bad ghost ! "

Amanda Wilson : " One that will devour your soul, and keep that dormant power you have, and then challenge your father next... He he... "

Scenario for R2: Amanda is now at her Full Power, and attempts to utterly humiliate anything/anyone in her way. Killing one of Ivan's beat friends, Ivan is now ridiculously mad, and is willing to do whatever it takes to avenge his death before reviving him. Amanda doesn't care about killing Ivan at this stage, but recognizes him as a true threat, so she utilizes the fullest extent of her ghostly powers. Now knowing through above dialogue she is going to harm his family, all bets are now OFF and he is going to show no restraint.

Alrigth, let`s do this. Remeber don`t blink.

I gonna go bookworm mode to determine this match, correct me if i am wrong...

Round 1:

I gonna give this to Phoenix pregnant state and fetus Ivan, because as i read profles. I get understanding that, Amanda`s human form power would be around tier 1-A and Ivan is even his fetus more powerfull, in my mind.

Round 2:

This getting now intresting and i give this round vote to Amanda, because i think this time Amanda as ghost mode is equal to Ivan, in my eyes. But also i think as Amanda has travel longer in different timelines she has more exprience. I think she will figure something and somehow beat Ivan.

Scenario for Round 2:

Two unthinkable powerfull beings go all out at full power and anger, i say this go like this...

(Little humorious scene)

DEL: Hey, you two stop now..

Ivan: You die now!

Amanda: You first!

And then this happens 13:35

DEL: Oh crap basket, here goes existence.

(Disclaimer: My character is not part figth, he was just accidentaly passing by and saw figth)

I think their both are almost same and as they both figth at anger and rage, i think this match could go either ways. As to final round i say inconclussive.

This is my toughs and opinion of my viewpoint, of these two characters.

Very very impressive DEL . I do believe Amanda can get an advantage here, but so can Ivan if the conditions are accurate. It's a tough battle for either uber-powerhouses .

Back