• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Timeline Deoxys

Yeah, I agree with calling Deoxys fighting Mega Rayquaza an outlier, he's mostly shown as Base Rayquaza level.

Deoxys mostly gets stomped by Mega Ray, normally getting one-shot. Most you could say are 4-B forcefields.

The real cal howard said:
Deoxys mostly gets stomped by Mega Ray, normally getting one-shot. Most you could say are 4-B forcefields.
In the game itself, in the fight with Deoxys, correct me if I'm wrong but Orlando always sends Mega Rayquaza out first, and he JUST got him so there cannot be player influence. In fact I've seen occasions during the fight where Deoxys oneshotted Mega Rayquaza with a Psycho Boost.

In any case, it's clear that this is not the same Deoxys as the one who got wrecked by Base Rayquaza.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
In the game itself, in the fight with Deoxys, correct me if I'm wrong but Orlando always sends Mega Rayquaza out first, and he JUST got him so there cannot be player influence. In fact I've seen occasions during the fight where Deoxys oneshotted Mega Rayquaza with a Psycho Boost.
Uh, what? Where did any of this happen?

That never happened, Deoxys vs Mega Rayquaza wasnt some trainer battle. Mega Ray and Deoxys in the Delta Episode fight immediately after Mega Ray destroys Deoxys's meteor. And then Deoxys gets beaten for the player to capture him.

I litterally have 0 clue where your getting your information from.

If Generations is anything to go off of, it's not much of a fight even. It's just Deoxys being fast enough to evade all of Mega Ray's attacks.

The only things you can even use is Deoxys taking a slight hit from Mega Ray's Hyper Beam and regening from it (which doesnt count for Deoxys's AP) and Deoxys momentarily fending off Mega Ray's Dragon Ascent (which Mega Ray broke through seconds later). And the latter, at best, is just 4-B forcefields like Cal said.

Back