• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle of the legendary assassins. I feel like it's a stomp, but if it isn't, then let's go

Prime Altaïr has little preparations with his sword, armor, explosives and hidden blades. Killua can use Electricity, but not Godspeed. 8-B Killua, of course. Apple of Eden is obv restricted

Speed is =

Both in character

Starting 250 meters away of each other

Win by death

Who wins?

Altaïr:

Killua: 4

200px-Killua-2011
Killua

Altair ibn la ahad render

When I looked at Altaïr's resistances and seen that EVERYTHING that Nen Crush does is useless I did this match instantly

I can tell, best believe he's on the list on people I want Tanjirou to fight.

This is really close. Killua has the AP advantage, yes, but Info Analysis + Precog are hell to get past. Killua possesses more regen, and starts with electricty so any attack he gets off will stun. If this fight really gets troublesome, he'll go bloodlusted and do anything to kill. If Killua realizes he can't hit him, he'll likely do something like boost the aura in his legs to make him faster and attempt to blitz him.

He's pretty smart too, so whilst this goes on he'll try analyzing and gaining any info he can on Altair's fighting style.

Altaïr is immensely smart too (Extraordinary Genius), and far more experienced and skilled than Killua, Killua's main advantage is electricity

Eh, Altair gets rekt by Killua's monstrous AP advantage. His knowledge and precog can't help him against a guy magnitudes above him.

Using an Apple of Eden here also makes it a stomp, since Altair just mindhaxes.

Can cover entire cities within mere seconds in normal human hands.

With a satellite to focus its beam, it's Planetary range, but Altair doesn't have that here.

Also he has items with "likely far higher" attached to the tier, "even higher" with prep and his armor.

Higher with weapons, even higher with prep via catapults. How high tho, that's uncertain.

But it's definitely not enough to get through Killua, that's for sure.

Not really, since Altair's best prep feats don't even go near 8-B. Most probably 8-C to High 8-C at best but it's not certain.

He still makes it up with his experience, intellect and skill. Killua doesn't come close to Altairs's ablities. And he is mainly a melee fighter and in character doesn't always start with Nen, unless he knows who he fights with.

Fair point, but Altair still lacks the AP to get a clean hit on Killua, and is severly lacking in the lifting strength department.

Altair comes with poison blades by default.

What kind of poison is Killua resistant to?

Mainly weak ones, like poisoned drink that gives you diarrhea (literally). His father who's far stronger than him needed to stop his blood flow in hand when he got poisoned by a little by Chrollo's Ben's Knife. That's a strong poison and he couldn't let it go any further.

Eh, in that case Altair just goes for it with poison blades. Poison in the AC series (even with the slightest of doses) generally ranges from datura to potent arsenic, and at worst, snake venom. Mid-high difficulty.

All of which have some noted form of internal bleeding and loss of body control and eventual death

Killua's poison resistance extends to far more than laxative juice lmao. He resisted poison from a Chimera Ant as well. And when I say resist, I mean he completely shrugged it off. I doubt poison blades will do much.

Keep in mind Silva in case stopped his blood flow in arm to make sure Ben's Knife poison wouldn't spread any further. And his body is far more powerful.

Even fodder Ants are able to kill somewhat skilled Nen users. If snake venom is as potent as it gets, Killua's gonna laugh that stuff off.

Silva got hit with a poison that was so powerful that 0.1 MG is enough to paralyze a whale. Not really a contest.

Well crap. Altair is at a serious disadvantage here then.

Assassins didn't start using whale-paralyzing stuff like aconite until late in the Renaissance, and that's exclusive to Ezio alone.

Still I don't see Altair being one shotted though, he tanked hits from Staff of Eden. And his skill and experience could definitely give him advantage in battle. He can ignore dura to extent with pressure point strikes can't he?

Nah, that was Ezio, and the Staff of Eden is only At least 9-A physically.

He only uses Pressure Point Strikes to knock out foes in combat, but they're usually weaker than him.

They are still pressure point strikes, they usually ignore dura

I know Ezio had this armor, but it's still Altair's armor. I need to replay the damn series.

Yeah, but we can't exactly gauge it's dura beyond "At least 9-A" without concrete feats.

Back