• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Allen would need to have ap that would like destroy them beyond their body being destroyed into bits like turning them into just puddles of blood or vapor believe and I don't think he did that any Akuma in the beginning and no demon has that regen I don't think.

How does his BFR work?
0139-015.png

0139-016.png

Doesn't Muzan usually like go into the IF himself? The Sword of Excorism could possibly get Allen out given it's ability to cut space.
Well he usually goes into it to talk to his upper moons but in a fight against the Hashira he does it to basically trap them and also stop them from attacking him. You can check on his page but its basically summoning the IF under your feet and you get sucked in.

Also is this like comp kny or individual characters all teaming up on Allen? Cause if that's the case I could see the vector demon Yahaba just pulling Allen into the IF or into other demons attacks.

Also would the energy-system from Demon Slayer be equalized with Dark Matter? because if it would he could arguably negate the BFR if its through that energy-source via Innocence.

I'm still confused on how his BFR works, is it thought-based or does he have to do some sort of an physical action for the ability to activated?
From what I reread, it seems Muzan controls Nakime (the one with the IF) and its implied to be thought based as he controls her. There's never really an indication that they have to make a hand sign or some other thing to activate it.
Also would the energy-system from Demon Slayer be equalized with Dark Matter? because if it would he could arguably negate the BFR if its through that energy-source via Innocence.
There isn't really an energy system in kny, more just blood demon arts and the breathing techniques.

Also wdym equalized with dm? do you mean treat it like dm? Cause if that's the case then definitely not, there's no actual energy source used to power their abilities like dm is with akumas powers or how the innocence powers

From what I reread, it seems Muzan controls Nakime (the one with the IF) and its implied to be thought based as he controls her. There's never really an indication that they have to make a hand sign or some other thing to activate it.
Than that's definitely a win-con for Demon Slayer since this version of Allen doesn't have a way to get out of BFR.

There isn't really an energy system in kny, more just blood demon arts and the breathing techniques.
Alright.

There's also the transparent world, would give Tanjirou and Yoriichi a massive advantage on Allen for dodging attacks and saving others from Allens attacks

Also wdym equalized with dm? do you mean treat it like dm?
Kinda, via energy-equalization if Demon Slayer did have a universal energy-system that was similar enough to Dark Matter it would get equalized with Dark Matter.

So abilities that would only effect Dark Matter within D.Gray-Man would also effect that other energy-source within Demon Slayer (If they had an energy source, of course)

There's also the transparent world, would give Tanjirou and Yoriichi a massive advantage on Allen for dodging attacks and saving others from Allens attacks
I'd say the Cursed Eye should be comparable to See Through World for the most part, the longer the battle goes on the better Allen's senses will get.

Honestly this Allen loses but if this was like, Third Exorcist Allen, stats equalized i would definitely argue he would beat Comp Demon Slayer.

(Though i could be wrong given i don't know Demon Slayer that well)

Allen gets haxed to death by the demons escpically muzan and douma’s ice necrosis techniques.
Wouldn't innocence save him from necrosis? Innocence that are mixed with your body naturally expels akuma virus which are foreign materials invading their body and such which prevents their host to die from it

Honestly this Allen loses but if this was like, Third Exorcist Allen, stats equalized i would definitely argue he would beat Comp Demon Slayer.

(Though i could be wrong given i don't know Demon Slayer that well)
well with a ap difference as massive as low 6-b to 8-a, yea. He'd vaporize them with his attacks. kny's best hax come from Muzan, douma, Giyuu

Wouldn't innocence save him from necrosis? Innocence that are mixed with your body naturally expels akuma virus which are foreign materials invading their body and such which prevents their host to die from it
Likely, muzans blood is what causes it so it would probably just purify his body of the blood.

Back