• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you for helping out.

Btw: I locked that thread.

Good day, everyone. Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I've created a new character profile on my blog. I'm not sure how the process for accepting new characters works, but I thought I'd leave it here if anyone wants to take a look.

It seems to use guesswork statistics, and as such not be acceptable. Sorry.

It seems to use guesswork statistics, and as such not be acceptable. Sorry.
That's unsurprising. I'm new at this, after all. I had to guess for some statistics because I wasn't sure what they should be. If you could point out the problems, I can hopefully improve them.

Well, you need blog calculations for the feats, that have been evaluated and accepted by our calc group members

Well, you need blog calculations for the feats, that have been evaluated and accepted by our calc group members
There isn't really anything to calc, though. Unlike films and tv shows, a novel is entirely made out of words. The events can't be seen; only descriptions can be read. I've linked the abilities and feats to screenshots of relevant passages from the ebook. That's the best anyone can do for a book.

Calc group members can still make estimated calculations.

In the Unofficial Powers Addition Thread I made a proposal regarding a power to define when a character usually brings often or always a companion, a minion or another living being with it, because currently they are listed as equipment, powers, something else or not at all.
Then, Bobsican suggested to turn it into an optional section for the standard format for character profiles called "Standard/Optional Companions" and I think it's good solution and a great idea.
Would it need its own thread where being proposed and discussed? If yes, it should be in the staff forum, and then I ask the permission to open it.

I'm curious about this as well, since one of my characters, Otus, would be affected by this suggestion.

Currently, he has his summonable companions listed in his P&A section.

It would be far too much work to update around 24,000 character profile pages in this manner, especially given that it would be of extremely limited relevance or benefit to the wiki, and we have far more important necessary wiki-revisions planned out.

The standard companions would be entirely optional, there's no need to change everything, it's just a matter of updating the standard format page.
It's also true that nothing stops someone to add them on profiles on its own, there's already a profile that does that.

Saman:

It does not seem necessary, especially right now. Sorry. Maybe after a year or so.

Gilad:

I will handle it.

Dunno if I need to ask about putting profiles on disambiguation pages, so I thought i'd be safe.
Requesting permission for the Ark Rex to be put in the Tyrannosaurus Rex disambiguation page. While it's a technically a separate species, it plays the part of the T-Rex in the game, and is pretty much just a T-Rex anyway...

I request Evil Spirit incarnate's name to be changed to Avatar of Evil.
The current name was given by the fans prior to the release of the character in Metal Slug Attack, where it received the name "Avatar of Evil"

Kieran:

It seems misleadning and inappropriate. Sorry.

Saman:

I handled it.

James:

I asked.

Can someone please change Android 17’s tier so it just says ‘Low 2-C with Self-Destruction,’ and not ‘Low 2-C with Barriers and Self-Destruction’ I don’t think durability things like barriers are supposed to be included in the tier.

Back