• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I want to add some images to Mythology, in order to make the page better looking.
What do you think of these images? Propeperly resized, obviously. Respectively: Achilles, Gilgamesh, Beowulf, Rostam, Esfandiyar and Mwindo.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find other illustrations of Mwindo, so I took a cropped version of his profile picture

Saman:

That seems fine. Thank you.

I have come here for one reason, and one reason only. To appeal the restoration of a profile I created but was deleted, Heihei.

You see, as has been archived here, it was proposed by Zark2099, or @The_Impress, to be deleted because it was, by all appearances, just a specified profile for the Chicken profile, and after being agreed upon by @Damage3245, it was deleted.

However, I believe that it should be allowed due to this excerpt from the Editing Rules:

• Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.

Heihei is from the Disney movie Moana, which already features multiple profiles on the wiki. As I have previously argued for the character, he is noteworthy, not because he has any remarkable feats, but because of the lack thereof, in terms of specifically Intelligence. Furthermore, I did take the liberty to make sure that this profile was as well written as was possible, given the character I was working with.

In conclusion, I would like to request that the character be opened back up and any versus debates that were removed be restored to all profiles involved.

Starter Pack:

I do not know if Heihei is really important enough to be restored, as it is just a minor side-character with no important function in the movie. My apologies.

This should be renamed to "Alien Physiology (Alien)", as new users can easily mix it up with something far more broad.
Also, no pages actually link to it, so perhaps a CRT could be done regarding it being added to the profiles of that series.

I renamed the page to Xenomorph Physiology.

Manfred (Ice Age)

Isn't he always commonly referred to as Manny? I know this is his full name, rather than a nickname, but I feel that we should list him as his more familiar title on the wiki, correct?

Starter_Pack:

That seems fine. Just make sure to leave a redirect page.

Can I my profile picture be this instead of the top right side of a cartoon bear?
Edit: I haven't mastered this technology yet
I think that you need to go to your userpage and handle it on your own. I should do an absolute minimum of forum administrator changes, and only perform the ones that are absolutely necessary.

Starter_Pack:

Thank you for helping out.

wait you can change names ? can you please yeet the 9 from my name ?
You should use the same username here as in the wiki.

Also, thanks for helping out Elizhaa.

I was wondering if Mythology is still a good name for the page, now that it isn't a collection of composited myths anymore, and the term mythology itself refers in general to all the tales, "novels", folklore etc... more or less scattered and united
Now that the page is more focused towards specific books and written work, wouldn't be better to call it "Epic poetry" or "Epic literature"? After all, that is the correct definition of what Beowulf, The Illiad and the others are.

Back