• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

If you are talking about "Small Star level+", that is already listed as Low 4-C. We don't list it as Low 4-C+ if that's what you were trying to say.
I meant why is Goku "Small Star level+" and Frieza plain "Small Star level"? You know, the words, not the tier numbers.

@AKM sama
didn't see that until i got on the phone but it should be fixed now
edit: also i'm going to bed so if there's some issue in the page i'm not gonna respond until later

Zencha9:

I think that the current version of your new Danganronpa page looks good, and that it can probably be applied.

Let's wait for AKM sama to comment again first though.

If it's about Flashlight's comment, then yes that sounds right, though I'll defer to others on this.

Okay. Thank you. The change can probably be applied then.

Remember when I brought up the issue of images with "fake" links attached in verse pages? Where, to fill the page and don't make it look empty, a lot of characters and pictures were placed in the page without having a profile and linking to pages like this, creating a lot of confusion and frustration for those who look at the page and can't find what is real and what not. verses like, Dark Souls, Warcraft and Yu-Gi-Oh! had this problem (the first two verses still have those images, but I forgot what was the decision, but I remember that the Dark Souls supporters were intended to make profiles after the forum move).
I think that this "rule" should be written as a guideline somewhere, in order to ensure that this doesn't happen again (or reduce the chance of it happening)

If you mean that verse pages should only use image links for existing profile pages, a rule for that seems like a good idea. However, it is better if you start a thread in our staff forum.

Hi guys, can someone please help me to add this new tabber to Godzilla (47 Heroines) and the other Godzilla video game profiles?

Thanks in advance!

{{Tab2|maintext=[[Godzilla (Disambiguation)|Godzilla (Video Games)]]|tab1= Movie Monster Game|link1= Godzilla (The Movie Monster Game)|link2= Godzilla (Godzilla: Monster of Monsters!)|tab2= Monster of Monsters|link3= Godzilla (Super Godzilla)|tab3= Super Godzilla}}
{{Tab2|link1= Godzilla (Jumbo)|tab1= Jumbo|tab2= Trading Battle|link2= Godzilla (Godzilla: Training Battle)|tab3= Atari|link3= Godzilla (Atari)|tab4= Pachinko|link4= Godzilla (Newgin Pachinko)|tab5= Monster Strike|link5= Godzilla (Monster Strike)|tab6= Godzilla: The Game|link6= Godzilla (Godzilla: The Game)}}
{{Tab2|link1= Godzilla (Super Robot Wars)|tab1= Super Robot Wars|link2= Godzilla (Godzilla vs. 3 Giant Monsters)|tab2= Godzilla vs. 3 Giant Monsters|tab3= Metal Godzilla|link3= Metal Godzilla|tab4= Defense Force|link4= Godzilla (Godzilla: Defense Force)|tab5= Dragon Quest|link5= Godzilla (Dragon Quest)|tab6= 47 Heroines|link6= Godzilla (47 Heroines)}}

Which of the relevant pages are actually locked? You need to handle updating the others on your own.

Can Black (To Love-Ru) be renamed to "Kuro (To Love-Ru)" since a) proper names aren't translated and b) he's far commonly known by his name like that. Proof:

And on that note, I would also ask for Golden Darkness to be renamed to "Yami (To Love-Ru)", since while Golden Darkness is her real name, pretty much every character exclusively calls her Yami. Proof:

"Konjiki no Yami (金色の闇, Golden Darkness), mostly referred to by other characters as Yami,"

Yes. Somebody can add a list of the locked pages afterwards, so an administrator or content moderator can handle them.

Well, you're doing it wrong. Is any content mod willing to help him out with this?

I can do it

Thank you Tllmbrg. Tell us here if you encounter any pages that need to be unlocked.

Okay. Thank you. It is appreciated.

Back