• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I have applied the revisions

Also, since this is only a minor page, can it stay unlocked just in case? Or did it have to stay locked for some reason?

I think that there was persistent vandalism in the past, but we can try to keep it open.

I don't know if this requires its own thread in the staff forum, but I'll ask it here for now.

I think that the text for Immortality type 2 should be expanded with something like this:

"It should be noted that this type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness, as its users may survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal, but still be killed by extremely severe wounds and the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head"

I don't know if this requires its own thread in the staff forum, but I'll ask it here for now.

I think that the text for Immortality type 2 should be expanded with something like this:

"It should be noted that this type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness, as its users may survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal, but still be killed by extremely severe wounds and the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head"
You could probably make your own thread regarding this, you might not get the kind of input you want here and you risk cluttering it with the topic!

This thread is a spite. The OP actively admits this in the OP and alludes to it on some other comments
Basically this, this fight just doesn't work, like, at all
Thats why speed is unequal.
Who wins? My money's on supes
Supermans hax is too good for alien X. He also has better skill and intelligence. Heat vision negates durability
Even if it isn't, it's a speed blitz for Superman since Alien X can't do anything before Superman BFRs or Heat visions him, making it a stomp

So, I think this rule needs to be changed
-Please refrain from attempting to revise the distance between the Seireitei and the Soul Society until the anime adaptation reaches that point. The topic has been discussed numerous times over the years and a figure has been decided on by the Calc Group.

-Is an arbitrary ruling on one specific feat with multiple ways to calc, some of which still haven't been argued.
-People being tired of the topic isn't an argument, since is completely subjective and someone being bored of a specific topic shouldn't impede other people from talking about it.
-The suggestion to wait for the anime doesn't make sense because it's a non canon adaptation, it basically discards the topic for 1 or 2 years for nothing since it will not add anything and if it does it would only apply for the anime.
-The rule had no input from the regular users from the Bleach sub forum.
-There was one thread to discuss the rule two months ago but was staff only and even though only I was given permission to participate the tread was made on Dec 25 and closed on Dec 26 so I didn't had the chance to make an argument because it's a holiday.

Last edited:
So, I think this rule needs to be changed

-Is an arbitrary ruling on one specific feat with multiple ways to calc, some of which still haven't been argued.
-People being tired of the topic isn't an argument, since is completely subjective and someone being bored of a specific topic shouldn't impede other people from talking about it.
-The suggestion to wait for the anime doesn't make sense because it's a non canon adaptation, it basically discards the topic for 1 or 2 years for nothing since it will not add anything and if it does it would only apply for the anime.
-The rule had no input from the regular users from the Bleach sub forum.
-There was one thread to discuss the rule two months ago but was staff only and even though only I was given permission to participate the tread was made on Dec 25 and closed on Dec 26 so I didn't had the chance to make an argument because it's a holiday.
You should probably create a discussion thread in our staff forum for this, and mark it as staff only, since it is about a wiki policy issue.

Ant, you can just reply to all of that in a single comment instead of five lol

Well, I tend to address these issues gradually, and a single post would be too long to my taste.

This profile page needs to have its versus thread links updated to this forum. Help would be appreciated.

Back