• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ionliosite said:
How I do merge the profiles of two originally unrelated characters who turned out to be the same all along?
You could create two keys on one profile but what characters are you referring to?

Ahh yeah I see what you mean. I suppose you could merge the summaries on both profiles and just give the now combined character the 2-A tier with the explanations from both profiles. I could also change the name to something else if needed. Lmk if you need help with any of that.

I'll delete it. if that new profile is a fusion Of both of them, then the Lucifer one won't be needed

I will be soon, since all the thread is at this point are a bunch of people talking about things that don't and won't help Cool Cat come back

Perhaps an staff member actually giving a bit of input there to make it official should be enought in that case if anything.

Agreed. The joke has run its course. The profile is gone and shouldn't be restored, nor should we talk about it here.
~ Antvasima himself on the Profile Deletion Thread​
I say that ship has already sailed

And if you include Zark's input, you got two staff members giving their input (albeit not on the thread, but still they gave their input on this situation)

I'm quite neutral, but if everyone is fine with Cool Cat being nuked I don't mind, as every reason I see for him being fine seems to not be enought.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dynamax_Users

Have just made a category page for Dynamax users. Given that this will eventually encompass every Pokemon in Sword and Shield, assistance would be appreciated.

EDIT: I don't want to doublepost, but Taillow's AP scales off its durability, which has a flimsy explanation that doesn't link to anything. Even worse is that Wingull scales to it. Can someone fix this?

EDIT II: Scyther (Pokémon) should just be Scyther. There's no other characters named Scyther either on this wiki or in fiction.

@Nemo

I renamed the Scyther page. You might need to start a content revision thread for Taillow though.

@Calaca

Thanks for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back