• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the following profiles be unlocked for a moment? They are just going to get a minor addition (Glyph Creation)

Charlotte Auli

Shanoa (Castlevania)

And while we are at it, Mickey Mouse (Composite) needs major updates as the Kingdom Hearts CRTs have turned a good amount of his abilities now outdated, so I would like this one being unlocked too so I can update the stuff.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out.

@Nemo212

What image do you wish to add?

The last post from Celestial Judge needs to be removed from this thread. He is once again acknowledging that he shouldn't even be posting in the thread and did it anyway.

I don't know. The comment seemed pretty harmless.

We need a proper size for Nidavellir. It's different in different scenes.

So far,

Crimson Azoth found it at 344 metres. Comic Books vs the World found the radius to be 753 meters , and Aquatic_Pianist on Spacebattles found the radius to be 656.18 meters. VFX department states it to be as big as a very small moon

Sorry for the late reply, @Ant, was asleep. This one should do nicely.

@Elizhaa Pesterquest is canon, so it should be alright. It's a time travel thing where MSPA Reader goes back in time before Sburb was played and meets the kids/trolls. I've been adding the talksprites to most of the profiles because they're very well-made official depictions, and they're certainly better than Homestuck's regular talksprites.

John egbert pesterquest
@Revan Laha Couldn't you just average it out between the three calcs? For a "small moon", Deimos should be alright. It has a radius of 3.8525 mi.

I think that seems fine to add. I will unlock John Egbert for you. Tell me here when you are done.

It isn't composite profile in traditional sense from what I understand.

Note 1: This profile covers bees as a whole, as if they were composited into a single profile, not just a singular species.

@Zark

Locked.

If they are, then feel free to rip and tear. While we're at it, then, Elephant is a composite of Asian and African elephants, and Iguana ought to be renamed Green Iguana to make it non-composite (IE: not implicitly combination with Galapagos marine iguanas, rhinoceros iguanas, Grand Cayman blue iguanas, etc.).

@Mindovin Yeah, isn't that note literally what composite means, though? There's a lot of bee species. You're merging bumblebees, which are mostly harmless little dudes, with killer Africanized bees, that have killed humans and horses, by having that in the profile.

Reactive Power Level has Carne as a notable example when he doesn't have that power, I replaced it a while ago with a more exact power to fit what he has. Also, some nitpick, the page says that "strength and other physical capabilities" are increased, it should be or, not "and".

Similar to that, the Fate Manipulation page has Giorno Giovanna in it when the latter doesn't have that power. There was a big CRT about whether or not he should have it, and at best we can say that we didn't reach a conclusion yet.

Thank you to all staff members here for helping out.

Anyway, I personally don't mind our current Bee (Real Life) and Elephant profiles, as the former at least would be too complicated to separate into many different species, but I am not the best person to ask about it.

Ant, speaking as someone who has made seven profiles on slugs and five on sea stars, it really wouldn't. I'd be able to do any sort of split for the profiles, but going off of what's notable:

- European Honeybee

- Africanized Bee

- Bumblebee

- Carpenter Bee

Those would probably be good enough for now. We wouldn't have to delete any Versus Threads, since I'm pretty sure everything on the page, including the picture, applies to the European Honeybee.

Okay. You can rewrite the page to rather be about the European Honeybee instead. I can rename it afterwards.

Thanks. I will rename the page.

Oh no, I didn´t, I just found it by accident, and it seemed to have been originally intended to have been deleted.

I don´t know who thought it would be a good idea to use it again...

Well, the category seems to have been removed before by a bot (as that´s how I found it, I browsed across Sora´s history page section, then I found that edit, and unlike the other bot-category edits, "Key Users" was in blue), so I´m not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back