• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round One: Weakened All Might vs. Thanos

Round Two: Prime All Might vs. Thanos w/ Sword

Round Three: Prime All Might vs. Thanos w/ Sword (Speed Equalized)

Okay, Blue, just stop. All Might is a ******* borderline haxless 7-A. The only kind of 7-A that can stomp Thanos is the Beast Cole kind, the kind with ridiculous Regenerationn and attacks that kill you in three different ways. Shut the hell up about how "weak" Thanos is already.

I'm being serious.

Also, dang Wright Way why are you getting so angry.

I'm saying the truth, look at his horrid win-loss ratio as well as his absolute lack of hax. All Might can just air manip Thanos and kill him

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I'm being serious.

Also, dang Wright Way why are you getting so angry.

I'm saying the truth, look at his horrid win-loss ratio as well as his absolute lack of hax. All Might can just air manip Thanos and kill him
Air Manipulation only works via shockwaves. Which are 7-A. So no.

All-Might stomps what is this. Thanos is just an overglorified 9-B. All-Might severly outhaxes
You are absolutely trolling by this point

Between spiting Thanos on the weakest characters threads, in a verse filled with so many feats above 9A by fodder tier characters you would have to be purposely ignorant to believe he's 9B.

You know the MCU Characters are going to become 8-A in a downgrade thread currently going on

That thread literally said the weakest they could be is Low 7B

The only person who said 8A was you who strawmanned the OP.

No, he lowered them to baseline 7-C after recalcing, read the thread, they may be even lower because of the whole vibranium core stuff and the debris. Even worse, the tier 6 stuff may be removed altogether because the thor star stuff is getting questioned

@I'm Blue

Even if Hulk got downgraded to 8-A, he would still have killed Thanos on the first hit going by you calling Thanos 9-B.

You know the MCU Characters are going to become 8-Ain a downgrade thread currently going on

No, he lowered them to baseline 7-C after recalcing, read the thread, they may be even lower because of the whole vibranium core stuff and the debris
Something doesn't seem right here....

I hate MCU Thanos because he is weak as hell with a awful AP, Hax, Durability, and power overall. Has one of the worst win-loss stuff on the wiki who got stomped by johnny test.

he should have been as strong as Old comic thanos, not a 9-B waluigi who is one of the weakest characters on the site

None of that is a reason to hate a character. Writers and creators do not make their characters keeping in mind a random site where random nerds debate their fictional characters beating each other to fictional death.

If a character is only so powerful, then the creators decided that that was the proper level of power for their story.

Well it's pretty obvious he isn't as strong as his comic book incarnation. 99.9% of movie comic book characters are weak as hell compared to their comic book selves. Also, MCU Thanos can beat a lot of powerful people.

It's not due to VSBW. Making him an OP as hell guy like in the comics and not a haxless weakling would increase the stakes of Infinity War.

And no, power usually means more popularity. Look at how many of the most popular heroes like Goku and Superman are associated with omnipotence and great power. This also applies to most popular villains as well, look at sidious or galactus and why they are some of the most popular villains and not a diary of a wimpy kid villain or some fodder street criminal in marvel

I hate MCU Thanos because he is weak as hell with a awful AP, Hax, Durability, and power overall. Has one of the worst win-loss stuff on the wiki who got stomped by johnny test.

he should have been as strong as Old comic thanos, not a 9-B waluigi who is one of the weakest characters on the site
You aren't allowed to complain about that to a Sabs fan dude. Or an All Might fan, for that matter. Both if those guys have had double the loss record of MCU Thanos at points. Grow up.

I feel like I need to mention one of the most popular movies on the planet right now and one of the most talked about characters on the planet is a clown, an actual clown with no superhuman abilities except that he has a gun.

Also that haxless weakling literally stomped like 95% of the heaviest hitters in the MCU heroes, he may be weak in greater fiction but in the context of the MCU (which is what matters for his story) he's plenty powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back