• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's celebrate All Might's low 7-B by give a match to him.

All Might vs Terry Bogard

Low 7-B versions in here.

Fight at a wrestling stadium. Start with 10m distance

Speed equalized of cause.

Ok, who is the winner?

All Might Art
Terry Bogard snk heroine FA
Huh? Something wrong with Terry's image? Of cause not!! This definitely be Terry Bogard!! OvO

Huh? I guess that you looked at wrong value. Kensou scale to the 5 megatons value. Because if he scale to the 1420 then he should be on high 7-A

Edit: ninja'd

well Terry is stronger that isn't really much when All Might takes literally everything else

All Might has far greater Range (All Might up to hundreds of meters to Terry's tens of meters) and could just blow Terry away with Air Pressure and Shockwaves

All Might has far Greater LS by a huge margin and could ether Yeet Terry away or Pin him down with ease

All Might has greater Stamina and could outlast Terry in the match

All Might has far greater Mobility and can just jump around the Battle field to throw Terry off and Pseudo-Flight gives him far greater control of how the fight plays

All Might is more skilled then Terry as he has fought more deadly opponents and has fought much stranger things then Terry which means what ever Terry does won't throw All Might off in the slightest

All Might should take this with ease VIA Range, Skill, Experiance, LS, Stamina, and Mobility

"All Might is more skilled then Terry as he has fought more deadly opponents and has fought much stranger things then Terry which means what ever Terry does won't throw All Might off in the slightest"

This downplays Terry a lot. Terry Bogard has frequently shown to be a far more analyitical fighter who can change his fighting style on the fly without issues, and to top it off his ranged attack are notably superior to AM since not only are they stronger and have greater AoE but they can null shockwaves

Also Terry can fight for hours, AM is 30 minutes, how is AM superior in stamina?

All Might has shown to be capable of fighting multiple people at once even in his Weakened state can still fight Villains with relative ease and if Terry is a analyitical fighter then they should be on par with each other

idk much about King of Fighter or Terry Bogarde in general so i really don't know how his range looks

I'm pretty sure Terry outskills AM by a decent margin here.

AM does have a LS advantage. And better range. But they start 10m away, so the range advantage is mute. Energy attacks and shockwaves likely cancel each other out. Terry has a slight AP advantage, and both can amplify their strength.

The primary thing left is skill. Since Terry should be a good deal more skilled, I'll give him my vote.

I forgot that I created this one lol

Anyway, update vote

AM: 2 (Niccokirby, CoolDeante)

Terry: 6 (Ecstasy, Yianni.stavropoulos, N-nani, Tony, Stalker, Teon)

Back