• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
It was an average day for All Might all things considered. Stop a Villain here, save the day there, pretty standard routine. Then came the Giant Robot. As All Might had landed in an area completely devoid of people, Optimus Prime descended in front of him. "All Might. My name is Optimus Prime. It is an honor to meet you. I would be honored if you would give me the opportunity to Spar with you, to test Humanity's Greatest Hero." All Might gave his Signature Smile and replied "Optimus Prime, I shall grant your request. For I AM HERE!"

I hope that wasn't too cringey....

Speed Equalized. This is Jet Power Prime because I'm not sure where in 7-B Base Prime is and Wounded All Might from before he met Deku. Optimus Prime is vaguely aware of the fact that All Might uses Shockwaves to fight and this isn't a Death Match.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/All_Might :3
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Optimus_Prime_(IDW_Movie_Comics)?mobile-app=false :4
Incon:

Last edited:
Yo, you beat me to this, what the ****

From what I can tell, All might seems to be 9-19 Megatons of TNT while Optimus was easily defeat a character who is slightly under 15 Megatons of TNT. Also to answer you question, Jet Optimus is much stronger than his Base and is easily able to beat someone comparable to his base and kill someone who is significantly above his base.

All Might could just blow Optimus away with his shockwaves and tornadoes, if All-Might keeps his distance, and All Might has much better range. However, I feel All-Might is likely gonna get up close to Optimus to fight him, and Optimus has better skill and intelligence. Prime also has Immortality Type 2 and High Low regen, which All-Might doesn't have a way around. Optimus also has better stamina, being able to fight hordes of enemies for days during foundation. While All Might only lasts for 3 hours iirc. I'd say Optimus for now, due to better skill, stamina, regen and intelligence.

Last edited:
I personally feel Prime All Might would makes this more interesting but that's just me

i'd personally give this to All Might
All Might has faced characters with far greater regen then Optimus Prime for example the Nomu (USJ Attack) and Sludge Villain and All Might defeated both of em who have High-Mid regen which is far superior to Optimus Primes High-Low so if he sees Optimus Prime "regen" then he's going to realize he needs to incap like he did to the Nomu.
his Stamina is also listed as better then Optimus Primes with it being very high to Optimus Primes High Stamina plus All Might has a reason behind it and has good pain tolerance being able to keep fighting even when he was incredible injured by All For One, twice.
Optimus does have better combat experience being thousands of years old but skill is iffy since All Might has fought for likely most of his life and can easily fight and find enemies weaknesses in a matter of seconds like he did with the USJ Nomu and Optimus does have plenty of skill but age doesn't always equal skill and even then All Might can defeat people with hundred years worth of experience so All Might definitely isn't far behind Optimus Prime in skill
and most of Optimus Primes abilities are countered by All Might like his Flight which is countered by Pseudo-Flight and Air Manipulation, any range based attack can be stopped by Air Manipulation like what he did with Rockets that were fired by a villain, All Might has likely seen most of these abilities in his life as a hero since quirks very so differently from each other

All Might gets my vote via LS (which he can use to incap/restrain), pain tolerance/Stamina, plenty of skill and experience, range, ways around Optimus Primes abilities, and possible AP and Durability advantage

Back