• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Natsu Dragneel 00-08-00 GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 7-B Forms

Speed Equal

Distance: 100 Meters Apart

Natsu cannot access LFDM nor DF

All Might:

Natsu Dragneel: ShadowGun45, Ionliosite, Le Cookie Sale, DemonGodMitchAubin, HenryWong122, 1997KD, DragonGamerZ913, Zackra1799

Might be worth finishing up AFOs revision thread before we continue, given that details what quirks he has.

Schnee One said:
Might be worth finishing up AFOs revision thread before we continue, given that details what quirks he has.
Was not aware of AFOs revision, if he cannot be used should I switch this to All Might?

Okay so the advantages for both sides are All Might has a 1.6x Ap advantage, a massive LS advantage, and has more expirence but Natsu's a better fighter, Rage boost, better senses, and far better stamina

This Natsu is comparable to his x791 self as only a short amount of time had passed for him due to the timeskips before the Grand Magic Games, where he has a decent skill feat against Sting and Rogue.

Not sure if all might has any skill feats, but for the sake of the arguement we'll say they are comparable.

Natsu didnt improve at all between 784 and 791 in combat skills. He was frozen for 7 years and then lost the 3 months of training by being in the Celestial Spirits World (he got saved from being fodder by Second Origin). So i agree that x784 Natsu is capable of doing what he did against the Twin Dragons.

I mean ... Natsu actually has skill feats that are better than most of MHA (note I have only seen the first 3 seasons so correct me if I'm forgetting any particular skill showing). His flames can also amp in heat to neg winds that snuff out his normal flames with ease so the huge shockwaves (which are only slightly stronger than him in their entirety) would be stopped. Not that they would do anything besides push him away which is what causes the jump in heat.

After getting tossed around a bit, he amps his flames to neg the shockwaves which now gives him the range advantage. Forced into cqc, AM is now outskilled with only lifting as an advantage, something that doesn't help as Natsu is on fire rn and grappling him is a dumb move.

In the Infinite clock saga, Natsu has remained in combat with Midnight, so, if he gets angry, he can reach a level quite different from All Might.

I vote for Natsu

Natsu FRA

Same reason as mentioned before. Way more versatility and also has rage power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back