• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Kirby (Smash Bros.)

Kirby is at High 7-A and All Might is at 6-C

Weakened All Might is used

Kirby has no Copy abilitys, The Skill Tree
or Spirits,

Kirby is allowed one Smash Ball and his Standard Equipment

Speed is =

Fight takes place in the U.A. Arena

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

The Symbol of Peace:2 (CBslayeR, KingEzran)

The Pink Puffball:0

Inconclusive:0

UltimateKirbyvs
Poyo!

All-Might-Go-Beyond
t's fine now. Why? Because I am here!

I'll go with All Might here, he holds the ap advantage and can pretty easily keep Kirby out from his shockwaves if need be he can also dodge the final smash since Kirby swings it in an akward way

The Mere shockwave from All Might caused a Feat almost 2x stronger then Kirby's AP so I question if Kirby can bypass that Gap

Even if Kirby eats All Might, All Might still knows how to better use One for All and still holds the AP advantage. My money's on All Might for reasons I just stated. (I vote All Might)

Kirby can eat shockwaves by the way to get rid of them and they'd actually heal him so I don't think that's a problem.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
...You can't restrict the Skill Tree. That's apart of their base moveset.
Part of their base moveset? They can fight perfectly well without it, and you start with no skill tree after all.

/shrug

We don't do it for any RPG with a tree-like progression system so I'm not sure what made Smash the exception but sure.

But discounting the skill tree, Kirby still can just eat the shockwaves which he can either spit back at All Might. So shockwaves won't be 100% useful.

The problem is that without the Skill Tree, this basically comes down to a 1-on-1 melee fight which All Might both outskils and out-APs Kirby on so...

he can eat enemies with spirits equipped while not having any of his own so it should be fine. All Might should break out pretty easily though

Although technically, using Smash Bros. Logic, that would only change one move in Kirby's arsenal to a Smash move. (Probably detroit smash)

Back