• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Grimm Dragon

Spinoirr said:
How the hell is this fair
All might one shots
All Might scales to 2.2 kilotons while the Dragon is 1.2 to 10.9 kilotons depending on which end is accepted.

I know but distractions never hurt. Can the Dragon make "The Apathy" grimm? Also they both have the same lifting strength so, the Dragon could hold him down for a minute.

Them both having the same lifting strength means he can't do that as hey both overpower one another.

Apathy Grimm we have no idea if it can summon or not, if it can that works

Don't see anything special from the grimm except for his strength advantage. All Might outplays the Dragon and proceed to pummel him so he takes my vote

I'll vote All Might he's got the intelligence advantage is harder to hit due to his size, can stun or stagger the dragon with his wind blasts as well the other grimms are kind a just there if they get too close the winds either kills them or sends the, flying

Back