• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might Tiering Revision

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
At this point it's probably necessary to point this out.

All Might's 7A feat is 876 Megatons, already incredibly close to High 7A, which is one Gigaton

This was performed by All Might, who was already much weaker then he was in his prime as shown by the chart in Two Hero's
All Might's Quirk Levels
This was also done after his time limit had ended, with the Mere Air Pressure of his punches

Perhaps his weakened form shouldn't be High 7A, but I think this is a nice bit of upscaling here that is worth making him High 7A for

I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO BRING THIS UP IF I WASN'T A LAZY ASS ****!!

So yeah, full agreement on my end. Is there enough input for this to be applied?

Probably someone like Therefir, both of whom are knowledgeable about MHA.

I also agree with All Might being High 7-A in prime. Though, you could also have a "Likely" to be safe.

Alright, well I just brought this thread to both Therefir's and Damage3245's attention. So hopefully something comes of that

I would recommend putting him as "Likely High 7-A" for this upgrade.

Well, either one would probably work in this case. If we're being conservative, then "At least 7-A, likely higher" would be the preferable option to me.

I mean, I feel like straight up High 7-A works best. We do the same thing for Cole MacGrath and that feat is barely any higher than this, not to mention, it's done just as casually.

If At least 7-A doesn't work, then I would still recommend going with "Likely High 7-A" with the same justifications that are currently on his profile.

I can do likely, don't think it matters that much

I think this thread has enough input as well

Back