• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was honestly just pretty bored and wanted to see something happen, I guess the story be like All Might on a case to investigate a Sumeragi Storehouse and discovers these hoes messin with the dead n crap.

test0.png
Test1.png
All Might:
Elise:​

Rules

Speed Equal, All Might will have to fight only two Elises at the same time.

This fight takes place in an area where Elise can actually fight (Poles to slither around)

All Might has knowledge on specifically Gorgon Gaze, But no Prep-Time

All Might - 3.9 Megatons:

Elise - 3.1 Megatons:

Points Brought Up

All Might
+
-

Elise
+
-

Last edited:
Yes, though the 2nd (the crazy one not shown here) has better Ressurection powers, and her knife throwing adds energy to the mix which increases attack power

Last edited:
The main challenge here is that All Might needs to damage all three, then defeat all three at the same time. Ressurection is really, REALLY fast. So fast that lots of people get very upset on this boss. There's a slight delay in gameplay to make it easier though, so it's essentially meant to be instantaneous in canon btw.

Alright we're talking about this in the general thread. As for this one plz just, assume that he can hit her for now ig

Seems like it's true, apparently she cannot be fatally wounded. I'll change this to two Elises instead.

Back