• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wounded AM, 100% FC and 20% FC Deku have their current AP from feats performed with air pressure. I believe they should have a likely higher rating or upscaled when possible since the physical power of a punch is much stronger than the wind caused by the movement of said punch. For example the wind given by an average person's punch can't even harm an insect but a punch would squash them on contact.

I kind of agree with this. As we already know, the mere air pressure of 20% Deku is powerful enough to heavily injure Overhaul's arm, whose durability is around 4 tons scaling from the current 8% Deku (I will explain this later), while a direct hit at 20% is able to one-shot Overhaul according to Deku's words. So, at the very least, the blow itself is a few times stronger than the air pressure, which would make 20% Deku 8-B by default, as his tornado feat was already very close to 8-B.

Now the problem comes with Full Cowl 100%. The reason that I don't want to put a "likely higher" mention is because Deku and Bakugou's feat is very close to baseline High 7-A, which means that even if the blow itself was 2x times stronger than the air pressure, they would be still High 7-A. I do agree adding a mention that they did this with a shockwave.

As for All Might, since his feat is practically double to that of Deku and Bakugou, him having a "likely higher" mention or even + in his tier is not really out of question, but I will leave that for other members to decide.

As for the explanation I said earlier "Why Overhaul should scale from a Deku that was enhanced by Katsuma's Quirk?". The reason is simple, the improvement wasn't big at all, Deku was able to take hits and defeat someone who was able to damage his Air Force Gloves, which even after Deku was "enhanced", they could still withstand his blows.

And before anyone says they could have been upgraded, first, there's no evidence of that, and second, Deku literally broke the gloves the same day Hatsume finished making them, which means she didn't have time to make an upgrade, just repair them.

Here is how Deku's profile would look like if we apply this upgrade. I decided to merge Deku's 5% in one key because he practically have the same strength and his latest feat occurred at the very beginning of the saga. The only notable difference is Deku's Shoot Style, but that's about it.

I am on the same wave length of Therefir

As for All Might, I think a + or a "likely higher" is fine, since, let's be honest, the detroit smash was probably not his full power at that moment in the first place, and we don't have a definitive answer for how strong he was in his prime.

Prehaps a "+" for his weakened state and "+, likely higher" for his prime?

Very close, High 7-A+ starts at 2.65 Gigatons, while All Might's feat is at 2.41 Gigatons.

Prime AM should scale to the + in that case. Although there is an ongoing discussion on the + usage which I don't know if we have to wait for its conclusion

I agree with Therefir, the profile looks better that way as well.

A likely higher for Prime All Might or the + sign is fine by me.

Back