• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Monika (Ben 10 vs DDLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way you didn't count my statement after the grace period as a vote, right? I voted before that in my explaination for why Monika technically starts without an existence.

What proves that destroying Alien X wouldn't mean his pocket dimension getting destroyed too?

Last time I watched Ben 10, I think I was around 11, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Wouldn't Alien X be able to affect the Contemelia, and therefore be able to affect Monika?

When will this dumb practice of "I'm going off of what X said" stop? I had no idea he had this but knew his win over Bill and now this match out of sheer coincidence.

Nemo212 said:
Last time I watched Ben 10, I think I was around 11, so forgive me if I'm wrong.
Wouldn't Alien X be able to affect the Contemelia, and therefore be able to affect Monika?
Alien X never affected the Contemelia in anyway. At least not in general.

50/50 on that, GG's shockwaves seemed to affect the pocket dimension. It's also possible that the personalities get cut off from the main universe and since they don't have feats of creating a new body they get BFR'd so yeah destroying Alien X's body wins you the match, I already said above that Monika could probably EE AX but nobody responded. That said AX will probably get a resistance to Low 2-C EE (@Ricsi the discussion about the Anihilaarg remember) so it probably doesn't matter?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
To destroy Alien X, you need to properly destroy his whole pocket dimension, which would have 2-B range
This is not a CRT to upgrade Alien X and your word is not his profile, am I clear? The implications of what you do look like this: If anyone disagrees with you then...they need to make a CRT based on stuff said in vsthreads? The wiki needs to be less dumb than that you know, what you do is arrogant at best.

@Efficiente I made a CRT about this stuff and only got regular member input on there which agreed with this. But the thing is, there is nothing to add, even in the CRT itself I just proposed a practical immunity to mindhax due to outranging the mindhax but that's not something you can add onto the page since if you have the range to mindhax the personalities then AX has no resistance.

Now destroying his body is just using basic assumptions. Does a pocket reality collapse when the body that is controlled by beings inside the pocket dimension is destroyed, we don't really have evidence to point either way so I am fine with whatever default assumption is used in this scenario.

Greenshifter said:
@Efficiente I made a CRT about this stuff and only got regular member input on there which agreed with this.
Then ask the staff on their walls, for Christ's sake. Not that hard.

Staff was there IIRC, it wasn't my best revision either with lots of different topics (one of them evolving in 2-A Alien X eventually) and like I said since nothing would get added on the page, it can just be clarified in a vs thread anyways.

Ben doesnt die after he transform into an alien and that alien gets destroyed, so why would Alien X's personalities die just because Alien X's physical body was destroyed?

That's aimed at the "I'm going off of what X said" practice. I have made threads like those before, to defy things only said in vsthreads, if I end up being right then I need to be under quite the struggle first when I'm not even the one that should make threads like those. The struggle should go to the first user wanting to claim something new, and within the CRT they may make to apply it.

Is critisism to a harmful practice, not an insult.

Greenshifter said:
@Efficiente I made a CRT about this stuff and only got regular member input on there which agreed with this. But the thing is, there is nothing to add, even in the CRT itself I just proposed a practical immunity to mindhax due to outranging the mindhax but that's not something you can add onto the page since if you have the range to mindhax the personalities then AX has no resistance.
Now destroying his body is just using basic assumptions. Does a pocket reality collapse when the body that is controlled by beings inside the pocket dimension is destroyed, we don't really have evidence to point either way so I am fine with whatever default assumption is used in this scenario.
Well, regular members can be a bit too optimistic on things like this. There is quite the stuff to add should this be true:

• His range would need to say how he works.
  • Type 2 Immortality due to working without a body.
  • Low-Godly regen due to recreating his body
  • Clairvoyance or something due to knowing what's going on where the body was.
Outranging mindhax=/=resisting it btw. And this is no CRT, again.

The pocket reality would be destroyed not because it's controlled by someone, but because it's inside someone, we even see part of the pocket reality in his "skin", as a rhetorical question, what do you think is deeper in said skin?

Actually now I'm thinking about it, can't Alien x just wipe here verse out of existence? I mean Monika can't survive while here game is completely delated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back