• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally baited, whoever did so (maybe you) is messing things up on Ben 10 canon to get a character to have a higher tier. This could honestly be worth a permanent ban, be careful, and please be mindful.
The date doesn’t match up for that Eficiente, the AX downgrade happened way later. Don’t know why you’d be suspecting the new member of manipulating authors in the first place, this G.G. dude asked a lot of questions to Duncan but as far as I know he’s not a part of the VSBW or maybe even the powerscaling community.

It was a "could be", and if it wasn't it could also be a "maybe they/people around here are willing to do something like this", therefore it's worth pointing out. +, Alien X's Low 2-C rank was never in line with what the tiering says about Low 2-C, so dates don't matter in that sense.

Your headcanon that this means anything rather than Ben not thinking on doing that, his Time Manip maybe not having the range to turn back time on the whole universe, it being too esoteric to turn back the time into a place where he already was, or the recreation of the universe being equally as good of a solution. This isn't an argument worth making.
Yea, it can be the case that alien x time manipulation wasn't that of range.
This is nonsense. Don't say "the fabric (spacetime continuum)", the fabric alone doesn't mean anything, you need to say "the spacetime continuum". Visuals only show destruction on the present, hence it started and ended in a set amount of time, taking over small amounts of space that then got bigger and then got into other parts of space.
What about altering the fabric of reality of the universe? here

Not yet, please link the page where you read the full comic.
It's not present online, we can only find it's few pages present over internet and can read articles on it. Tho not the whole comic.

This is literally baited, whoever did so (maybe you)
He is not me.

It's not present online, we can only find it's few pages present over internet and can read articles on it. Tho not the whole comic.
That results in a problem when trying to validate the comic as a whole. Without being able to see the entire thing, we can't tell if any major plot holes reside in it and so on.

So did the Comic Canon to main series or no?
Based on pages I seen, it's not contradictory but more connected. But I seen a article over it were it stated that armadillo ears were yellow throughout the comic while it's has to be grey, tho it's not that much change to decide anything. I can't say anything about the pages not present over internet.

Based on pages I seen, it's not contradictory but more connected.
This is often used by inexperienced users to justify non-canon things being canon. As said before, having the same history as the show doesn't mean it's canon, every comic, game, etc. has the same history and expands over plotpoints and stuff, with specific references to eps and all too, it doesn't matter, KND: Kids Next Door, Billy & Mandy, Samurai Jack, FOP and a long etc., what better thing to fill space in magazines than comics like this, if they didn't get their actual comics. For example here are the Untold Tales From the Big Superhero Wish!, a comic that goes over what happens after the ep The Big Superhero Wish!, as a direct continuation of that story, same with some comics from Pixar movies that go over what happened after them, or the Nightmare Before Christmas and Toy Story Wii videogames again re-taking their stories by their end, it doesn't mean anything. They're following those stories under their own continuities, I am stating the obvious here.

Don't we cross scale characters as long as they have a very similar plot or something? If not can't we just make a profile for Alien x (comics version)?

No, we don't. And by "we" I mean "that's what makes sense, hence we do it", not some "ah well we are special and have special rules so we may as well do this". Again, let's not normalize this as something that needs to be said this much, it's common sense.

A profile for a comic version would be an option if it was worth making, like Alien X being relevant enough in the comic. I don't even see that he appears in the comic.

This is often used by inexperienced users to justify non-canon things being canon. As said before, having the same history as the show doesn't mean it's canon, every comic, game, etc. has the same history and expands over plotpoints and stuff, with specific references to eps and all too, it doesn't matter, KND: Kids Next Door, Billy & Mandy, Samurai Jack, FOP and a long etc., what better thing to fill space in magazines than comics like this, if they didn't get their actual comics. For example here are the Untold Tales From the Big Superhero Wish!, a comic that goes over what happens after the ep The Big Superhero Wish!, as a direct continuation of that story, same with some comics from Pixar movies that go over what happened after them, or the Nightmare Before Christmas and Toy Story Wii videogames again re-taking their stories by their end, it doesn't mean anything. They're following those stories under their own continuities, I am stating the obvious here.
But it's specifically said in the show that alien x has altered the fabric of reality which by context was of universe, creating just matter within the universe cannot really do that and all we seen is just Ben creating the universe suggesting the universe he made wasn't just limited to the matter but fabric of reality itself which was different than before.
fabric of reality

But it's specifically said in the show that alien x has altered the fabric of reality which by context was of universe, creating just matter within the universe cannot really do that and all we seen is just Ben creating the universe suggesting the universe he made wasn't just limited to the matter but fabric of reality itself which was different than before.
fabric of reality
Did Alien x from comics have any other appearance?

fabric of reality
The "fabric of something" can refer to all of it or part of it (as in a literal small part or some aspect of it), it's vague, see the word fabric in a dictionary, you can't just claim out of nothing that it must mean the timeline in the universe rather than the universe itself they're talking about, that doesn't make sense. You came to a wrong conclusion as your premise is nonsensical, or you already had the conclusion (Alien X being Low 2-C) and didn't mind putting together things without much logic to get there. Either way is improvable.

And I said that having forgotten the evidence there is about how Ben didn't recreate the part as it wasn't destroyed.

The ideology that I follow about this specific subject that we are conversing over seems to conflict severely with your own ideology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back