• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x ( Reboot) vs Nappa ( Dragon Ball)

• Speed equalized
  • Both In character
  • Both start at 10 meters away from each other
  • Both are fodders
images

Vs

images

Alien x : 3

Nappa :

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Nappa stomps because he fought with goku who was 1/3rd planet level I believe
Alien X does have deconstruction though and Nappa tends to underestimate his opponents in character Nappa could still try doing the finger explosion thing if he tries that preventing a stomp from happening
So I’m voting Alien X (might change it to inconclusive if someone makes an argument about Nappa leading with his finger explosion attack)

Nappa on his first moment used the finger thing, the reason he didn't use it later on because vegeta explicitly said if he does it, he could potentially harm the dragon balls
Tho yes nappa underestimate his opponents, but there is no vegeta here to tel him not to finger people soooo
I vote for nappa

Alien X does have deconstruction though
I’m pretty sure alien x leads with it (not sure)
Can Alien X deconstruct ki blasts/energy blasts?

Nappa's finger thing is an omni directional blast.
I don't think you can deconstruct energy blast?

Nappa's finger thing is an omni directional blast.
I don't think you can deconstruct energy blast?
It does say this on alien X’s profile
(Can Refract, Redirect, Reflect and Absorb Energy)
I wasn’t talking about the finger thing I was just talking about regular ki blasts in general

Alien X also has telekinesis meaning that he could restrain Nappa with it if he’s being overwhelmed with his power. And Nappa can’t survive in space so Alien X could fly up to space while restraining Nappa and leave Nappa up there.

Alien X does have deconstruction though
I’m pretty sure alien x leads with it (not sure)
Can Alien X deconstruct ki blasts/energy blasts?
Alien x Has shown the ability to deconstruct attacks being thrown at him but IIRC they were physical attacks

8052253-erasingobjects_ax.gif

What's the AP difference? Nappa should be about 19.82 zettatons, I don't know alien X's value. Alien X has TK and lifting strength advantage (why does he have TK twice on his profile lol), Alien X has energy manipulation and can redirect reflect and absorb energy, but IDK if he can do that to energy stronger than him, he also got deconstruction. Nappa's first move is that giant gang sign nuke thing, but IDK about alien X's. Before i vote I wanna know the AP difference and alien X's first move.

What's the AP difference? Nappa should be about 19.82 zettatons, I don't know alien X's value. Alien X has TK and lifting strength advantage (why does he have TK twice on his profile lol), Alien X has energy manipulation and can redirect reflect and absorb energy, but IDK if he can do that to energy stronger than him, he also got deconstruction. Nappa's first move is that giant gang sign nuke thing, but IDK about alien X's. Before i vote I wanna know the AP difference and alien X's first move.
Idk about the AP difference but X usually leads with TK and spamming invisible forcefields and teleportation and sometimes deconstruction

Last edited:
Idk about the AP difference but X usually leads with TK and spamming invisible forcefields and teleportation and sometimes deconstruction
Well Alien X's Ap is necessary here, since nappa may win against him if he just nukes him right at the start of the match, it says that alien X is stronger than alien V who can terraform the earth so he's small planet level but why the hell is he small planet level, there is no calc, no explanation nothing.

As far as I can see, there is no calc for Alien X's AP, which means it defaults to baseline, so Nappa is like several dozen times stronger.

As far as I can see, there is no calc for Alien X's AP, which means it defaults to baseline, so Nappa is like several dozen times stronger.
So nappa one shots then, what can alien X do to counter giant gang sign nuke? His profile says he can absorb redirect and reflect energy but can he do that to an energy attack that is much stronger than him?

Back