• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and Celestialsapiens small hax and Tier addition

I only wanted to add 3 haxs to Alien X profile

-Higher-Dimensional Existence-

Alien X HDE is rated at 4D, I don't really have a problem with that but I think we need to add scans to it, in these scans it is mentioned that Alien X is filled with stars and galaxies and that he has a star void inside of himself

Subjective Reality

I don't know how no one notice this before, but Alien X has this hax, it was stated more than once that Alien X can make his thoughts become reality and that he can do anything only by thinking it

Also the Forge of Creation is stated to be a place where ideas become real by Paradox

Alien X Omnipotence

In here Alien X scales from his Attack Potency to his physical stats due of him being omnipotent and I agree with that but, I think we could add this scan to that argument, in here Alien X is stated to be all powerful and with endless capabilities

Map of Infinity 1-B

Remember this?

extending through 17 dimensions

Well, thanks to WoG we know that these 17 dimensions are actually spatial dimensions

undefined_-_Imgur-2.jpg

This actually makes sense due to the Naljian's explaining that there are only 26 dimensiones that matter, so these 17 dimensiones should be a part of those 26 dimensions, and Alien X and the others CPs scale above the map of infinity, so I think we should add this to the Attack Potency of Alien X, something like

Scales above map of infinity, which extends through 17 spatial dimensions

And well, that is all actually

6f75e733ca9ee397fa68028a41d23d53.gif

Agree: @TheShape03 @Celestial_Scaler25 (Only agree with Subjective Reality)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
This actually makes sense due to the Naljian's explaining that there are only 26 dimensiones that matter, so these 17 dimensiones should be a part of those 26 dimensions, and Alien X and the others CPs scale above the map of infinity, so I think we should add this to the Attack Potency of Alien X
That's unnecessary, Alien X already scales to 26D. Plus, spanning across 17 dimensions is just range.

However, I agree with the rest of the things.

Disagree with everything but Subjective Reality.
A CRT for the removal of HDE for BDE is currently active with far better supporting evidence.
Omnipotence require a ton of evidence and support and if X has true Omnipotence then he'd automatically be tier 0.
The Map of Infinity extending through only 17D contradicts it being a completed map of spacetime(26D).
Physics Dimensions aren't the same as Dimensionality.

Disagree with everything but Subjective Reality.
A CRT for the removal of HDE for BDE is currently active with far better supporting evidence.
Omnipotence require a ton of evidence and support and if X has true Omnipotence then he'd automatically be tier 0.
The Map of Infinity extending through only 17D contradicts it being a completed map of spacetime(26D).
Physics Dimensions aren't the same as Dimensionality.
Nothing to say about the HDE

About the Omnipotence topic, I mean we scale Alien X above everything else inside Ben 10 due to him being Omnipotent and the greatest power in the verse, I though we could use that as support evidence since all powerful is another way to say Omnipotent

Screenshot_20240925_071338_Chrome.jpg

Also the scans describe him with Endless capabilities

About the map I agree

Nothing to say about the HDE
A character with BDE can't have HDE. You can't be beyond dimensionality and be of higher-dimensional at the same time.
About the Omnipotence topic, I mean we scale Alien X above everything else inside Ben 10 due to him being Omnipotent and the greatest power in the verse, I though we could use that as support evidence since all powerful is another way to say Omnipotent

Screenshot_20240925_071338_Chrome.jpg

Also the scans describe him with Endless capabilities
I'll wait for staff response on this as I am not the most informed on the topic of Omnipotency on this wiki.

which is the CRT for the removal of HDE for BDE?

Back