• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Dragaux: Battle for the 4th Best 8-A Spot.

On the first glance of the profile, Dragaux has Corruption (which can affect inanimate objects that can also include countries apparently, but it does not mention anything about liquid or gas states of matter, only solid states of matter) and Transmutation. However, I don't know the mechanics or scale of the Corruption, and I don't know the scale of the Transmutation (molecular, atomic, subatomic, etc.) either, so I'm not sure if these would even be that effective against Mercer's genetic/molecular control over his entire body. That's not even beginning of the question of what Dragaux leads with, and especially for whether or not it's in-character for him to lead with Transmutation or Corruption.

Mercer's Regeneration and Resistances would render most of Dragaux's arsenal obsolete outside of those two abilities

Either way, with this being Prototype 2, Mercer gasses and infects.

Last edited:
I don't think being liquid protects you from be corrupted by Dragaux if enough of Alex is corrupted that part just kills the rest of him.
Incon

Back