• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geten's AP scales to 163 Tons of TNT and Aldrich's scales to 171 Tons of TNT. They're basically even.

Geten should scale to Mount Lady's durability for injuring her, which is 214 Tons of TNT. But regardless the difference isn't noticeable and are basically even.

Right now it looks like Geten win this easily.

Looking at Aldrich's profile, I don't see anything that'll let him land a hit on Geten. As per SBA the fight starts at the highest range, so they'll start hundreds of meters away from each other. Which is good for Geten since he's a glass cannon and starting up close gets him one shotted by Aldrich.

But in Deika City with his ice, he should be able to overwhelm Aldrich with the sheer size and volume of his attacks. Aldrich's range with fire breath is only Tens of meters, meaning Geten can safety attack from outside of his range. Along with flying high up in the sky where he can't reach him.

His superior martial arts skills aren't going to be helpful since he won't be getting close.

I'll hold off on voting though, as I'd like to hear from MCU supporters. But going off the profiles alone, I don't see anyway for Aldrich to even reach Geten, who's going to be flying high up in the sky and out of his reach. While he can rain down ice attacks without any worry.

Geten's AP scales to 163 Tons of TNT and Aldrich's scales to 171 Tons of TNT. They're basically even.

Geten should scale to Mount Lady's durability for injuring her, which is 214 Tons of TNT. But regardless the difference isn't noticeable and are basically even.

Looking at Aldrich's profile, I don't see anything that'll let him land a hit on Geten. As per SBA the fight starts at the highest range, so they'll start hundreds of meters away from each other. Which is good for Geten since he's a glass cannon and starting up close gets him one shotted by Aldrich.

But in Deika City with his ice, he should be able to overwhelm Aldrich with the sheer size and volume of his attacks. Aldrich's range with fire breath is only Tens of meters, meaning Geten can safety attack from outside of his range. Along with flying high up in the sky where he can't reach him.

His superior martial arts skills aren't going to be helpful since he won't be getting close.

I'll hold off on voting though, as I'd like to hear from MCU supporters. But going off the profiles alone, I don't see anyway for Aldrich to even reach Geten, who's going to be flying high up in the sky and out of his reach. While he can rain down ice attacks without any worry.
But how about Aldrich regeneration?

But how about Aldrich regeneration?
What about it? Does it let him touch or hit Geten?

Just in case but Low-Mid Regeneration doesn't protect him from being impaled through the head or chest. Profile states he can't regenerate vital organs and I imagine your brain and heart is considered a vital organ. Why are you asking, did you assume Geten couldn't kill him or something?

What about it? Does it let him touch or hit Geten?

Just in case but Low-Mid Regeneration doesn't protect him from being impaled through the head or chest. Profile states he can't regenerate vital organs and I imagine your brain and heart is considered a vital organ. Why are you asking, did you assume Geten couldn't kill him or something?
I see

I'm not as familiar with Geten, but he should be able to win this for the reasons given above. I don't see Killian being able to counter Geten's abilities before being overwhelmed.

Considering the fact that he has literally combatted another fire user, Dabi, and Killian is basically lesser than that.

Uh, yeah, I'll agree to Geten winning FRA.

Yea, Geten's greater experience, homefield advantage, and his ability to play the long-ranged game all work well for him, and I don't think that Killian would able to get close enough before he's overwhelmed by Geten's large-scale ice attacks.

Yea, Geten's greater experience, homefield advantage, and his ability to play the long-ranged game all work well for him, and I don't think that Killian would able to get close enough before he's overwhelmed by Geten's large-scale ice attacks.
Ok counted

Now you can vote

Well now I'm gonna vote myself, I'm vote geten
So Aldrich Killian doesn't have a chance because Geten ice volume is too destructive, even Aldrich Killian can regenerate it's not gonna help to protect his vital organ. Geten can just crush his body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back