• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alan (The Invincible Shovel) Vs Eugo La Raviaz (Death Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Alan (The invincible Shovel)
latest

Eugo La Raviaz
  • Speed equalized
  • 7-B Keys

Last edited:
Btw, isn't this a stomp?
probably but alan has resistance to EE , i did think he would be able to get past eugo's high godly regen as he has concept manip (type 2, he can manipulate abstract concepts) but i am not sure, but he probably loses due to not having resis to time manip.

Is he like a type 1 concept of something? Otherwise Alan should affect him just fine, and sealing takes care of immortality.

Alan is also an immortal, who by shoveling somehow has bypassed the logic of the world, becoming immortal and doing ridiculous stuff that makes no sense, does Eugo age immortals who don't age too?

Is he like a type 1 concept of something? Otherwise Alan should affect him just fine, and sealing takes care of immortality.

Alan is also an immortal, who by shoveling somehow has bypassed the logic of the world, becoming immortal and doing ridiculous stuff that makes no sense, does Eugo age immortals who don't age too?
sources (basically the soul) are currently deemed as CM (type 2) it grants him immortality and high godly regen so alan can get past that but how does alan resist time manip?

If you don't think Alan has a counter, why did you make the match?

My vague memory of Eugo, basically has him spamming time stop and time erasing stuff.

Alan's fighting style would basically involve him digging things, basically he is gonna dig through things whether it's laws or messing with logic, or bury them, in other words sealing, he doesn't resist time stop, so he is kinda helpless here, he does have time manipulation himself and has power mimicry, but i don't think hat's happening if he is trapped in a time stop.

i thought alan could break out of time stop with law manip. i guess this is a stomp.

Yeah, this is a stomp. Alan has type 1 immortality but Eugo can also reverse his time to a point he doesn't exist anymore.
He can seal Eugo's source with his CM 2 but Eugo has AE 1 based on type 1 concepts not to further mention the speed difference.

Its a stomp try a match with other 7-B's on the non-smurfs list

Yeah, this is a stomp. Alan has type 1 immortality but Eugo can also reverse his time to a point he doesn't exist anymore.
He can seal Eugo's source with his CM 2 but Eugo has AE 1 based on type 1 concepts not to further mention the speed difference.

Its a stomp try a match with other 7-B's on the non-smurfs list
yeah ill do that, ill ask someone to first close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back