• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai only Solar System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Demon King Daimao and bruh Akuto Sai is nowhere near Outerversal, he caps at Solar System and the entire Verse is max. Multi Solar System. I didnt even saw 1 Feats which makes him over Planetary

I watched Demon King Daimao and bruh Akuto Sai is nowhere near Outerversal, he caps at Solar System and the entire Verse is max. Multi Solar System. I didnt even saw 1 Feats which makes him over Planetary
This is just flimsy reasoning, even without having read or watched Demon King Daimaou myself.

By that reason Dante isn't Universe level because he hasn't shown any universal feats in area of effect or destroyed universes himself, and his best physical feat is stopping the Savior's arm which is 9-A to 8-C.

By that reason Kratos shouldn't even be Tier 7 or 6 let alone Tier 3/2, devs say mountains are too much for rusty Kratos yet in-game he struggles with chests.

Both Marvel Comics and DC Comics show Herald tiers to die consistently to high falls, nukes, high-voltage sewage wires or god forbid, ******* BULLETS AND ARROWS.

See how dumb this is? Powerscaling and lore are a thing. We don't handwave them away to only restrict to on-screen showings, that'd be completely ******* dumb.

There aren't even scans in the OP... how is anyone suppose to evaluate this.

Also, how can you say Akuto is Solar System level but then say you didn't find a single feat that puts him over planetary... that doesn't make any sense.

There aren't even scans in the OP... how is anyone suppose to evaluate this.

Also, how can you say Akuto is Solar System level but then say you didn't find a single feat that puts him over planetary... that doesn't make any sense.
LOGIC BE LEAVING THE WINDOW FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK.

This is a low-effort thread, probably a troll but to put it simply, no. Akuto isn't Solar System level. He is far above that. Even if you ignore R>F the cosmology is an infinite multiverse and each universe is Low 2-C.

Screenshot_20220517-234413_Twitter.jpg

As the author confirmed, the universe isn't infinite but it's also the size of our observable. So the simplest interpretation is that it's a Low 2-C universe with just a Solar System in it. At least the main one. With multiple VPSs being infinite 4-Dimensional spaces existing alongside it.
Anyway, that's it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back