• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
Akame-ga-kill-featured-1-scaled.jpg

81yOD5t6VRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Both at their strongest keys and Speed Equalized.

Akame: 7 (@NomsNoms, @Popted2, @Pain_to12, @LordGinSama, @Bernkastelll, @TauanVictor and @MidnightDawn1)

Worthy Cap: 4 (@Emirp sumitpo, @Teezar, @Pokemonfan807 and @Razor)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The Bleeding edge downscales from Thanos, who is 5.8 (Almost 6) Gigatons. While Akame upscaes from 1.2 Gigatons. So Iron Man has the AP advantage here as well as the LS (Class T vs At least Class M). Meaning in close combat he can physically overpower her.

Iron Man has much better range options as well and is an overall more versatile fighter. He could easily trap her with his nanotech, something Akame would likely have struggle getting out of due to lower AP and LS. He can just stay at a distance and shoot her down with his multitude of range weapons. He can block her attacks with his shields. Iron Man could also analyze her fighting pattern and counter her moves in hand to hand combat.

And Akame's trump card, the murasame, likely won't work that well against Stark because she needs to be hitting his flesh in order for he poison to work, and ya know, Iron Man has armor stronger than her AP, as his Armor was able to take several hits from Thanos before breaking.

In conclusion, Akame's main attacks wouldn't work against an armored opponent like Iron Man, and the fact Iron Man is stronger, has better versatility, and laughably better range would mean he should Low-diff this.

The Bleeding edge downscales from Thanos, who is 5.8 (Almost 6) Gigatons. While Akame upscaes from 1.2 Gigatons. So Iron Man has the AP advantage here as well as the LS (Class T vs At least Class M). Meaning in close combat he can physically overpower her.

Iron Man has much better range options as well and is an overall more versatile fighter. He could easily trap her with his nanotech, something Akame would likely have struggle getting out of due to lower AP and LS. He can just stay at a distance and shoot her down with his multitude of range weapons. He can block her attacks with his shields. Iron Man could also analyze her fighting pattern and counter her moves in hand to hand combat.

And Akame's trump card, the murasame, likely won't work that well against Stark because she needs to be hitting his flesh in order for he poison to work, and ya know, Iron Man has armor stronger than her AP, as his Armor was able to take several hits from Thanos before breaking.

In conclusion, Akame's main attacks wouldn't work against an armored opponent like Iron Man, and the fact Iron Man is stronger, has better versatility, and laughably better range would mean he should Low-diff this.
Would it be fairer if i changed it for Worthy Cap?

I think this is mostly the same as my post above.

Cap, like Tony, downscales from Thanos but is arguably higher in AP than Stark is, as he stood a better chance than Stark did. Physically, Cap should be able to overpower Akame in close combat.

However, Cap not being armored leaves him to being vulnerable to Murasame, one hit and it's over for him.

Cap does have some advantages. He could simply call in several lightning strikes from a distance. Throw Mjolnir at Aka me, which she can't defend against, and use his shield to guard against her attacks, as I doubt he'll sit around and get stabbed. He's also significantly older than she is and has been fighting for likely longer than her. He should have comparable if not more experience in combat.

Basically, both can practically one shot each other, but Cap has more advantages to take the win. Cap wins with High difficulty.

I think this is mostly the same as my post above.

Cap, like Tony, downscales from Thanos but is arguably higher in AP than Stark is, as he stood a better chance than Stark did. Physically, Cap should be able to overpower Akame in close combat.

However, Cap not being armored leaves him to being vulnerable to Murasame, one hit and it's over for him.

Cap does have some advantages. He could simply call in several lightning strikes from a distance. Throw Mjolnir at Aka me, which she can't defend against, and use his shield to guard against her attacks, as I doubt he'll sit around and get stabbed. He's also significantly older than she is and has been fighting for likely longer than her. He should have comparable if not more experience in combat.

Basically, both can practically one shot each other, but Cap has more advantages to take the win. Cap wins with High difficulty.
to be fair Akame can dodge the lightning and deflect the shield launched at her and slice Cap, remember that just a scrach is fatal for him

also she has already fought Budo someone who can use lightning, so Akame should be more advantaged to how fight Cap

Nah this is a stomp akame strongest key is High 6B
Oof, I thought this was the High 7-A key

Also her digging lightning is nothing big
She could dodge hundreds of them at close quarter within a Colosseum
Well yeah, but Cap could just spam it while throwing Mjolnir at her.

to be fair Akame can dodge the lightning and deflect the shield launched at her and slice Cap, remember that just a scrach is fatal for him
I took that into account, but I doubt he's gonna sit around and let a sword scratch him. He has his shield after all.

Oh okay
Then it will boil down to CQC, Akame is more skilled in the CQC, whether she can fight for long enough to scratch someone higher than her is something I can't really say.
As she did fight people stronger than herself but had trouble scratching them, tho this may be because they had prior knowledge about her

I took that into account, but I doubt he's gonna sit around and let a sword scratch him. He has his shield after all.
Basically offence and defence while she has the upper hand in offence.

akame comes from a fantasy world when they use sword and shield, she probably know how to fight them, and she has afterimage creation wich will confuse Cap

so i rewatched the time Cap fought Thanos, the lightnings that Cap throws can easily be dodged by Akame wich she dodged much worse like Budo Lightning attacks and for example to say how acrobatic is Akame she easily dodged a firethrower shot at POINT BLANk range at her, while Cap launched only one at time
also akame has analytical prediction (ITS NOT IN THE PROFILE BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPLETE) so she would be able to dodge them , and most importantly,don't get me wong but Cap fighting style is nothing new for Akame, like she comes from a fantasy medieval world where they still use the medieval weapons (Plus the teigu) she probably know how to fight a man with a shield and an hammer.

guys have you listened to what i said?

i repeat first of all Cap fighting style is nothing that Akame has already fought,
second his lightining attacks are just one lightning at time and Akame has literally avoided worse than this, and since has analytical prediction its even easier for her to avoid
third she can use afterimage creatio to confuse cap and scratch him with sword and win
Schnee you are an supporter of the verse so tell me why she wouldn't win?

guys have you listened to what i said?

i repeat first of all Cap fighting style is nothing that Akame has already fought,
second his lightining attacks are just one lightning at time and Akame has literally avoided worse than this, and since has analytical prediction its even easier for her to avoid
third she can use afterimage creatio to confuse cap and scratch him with sword and win
Schnee you are an supporter of the verse so tell me why she wouldn't win?
I guess him being a comparable fighter and having higher AP combined with sword and hammer range spam. His attacks are very unpredictable and it helps that he's very adapt against swordfighters

why are unpredictable?
also when he demonstrated to adapt to the swordfighters?
He attacks from two different aerial angles by reflecting botih his shield and mjolner off of eachother one at a time, he is literally so adept at using the shield he knows exactly where it will come back to him even if he misses. Both of his attacks came back to him perfectly and the will reflect of Akame from behind

He attacks from two different aerial angles by reflecting botih his shield and mjolner off of eachother one at a time, he is literally so adept at using the shield he knows exactly where it will come back to him even if he misses. Both of his attacks came back to him perfectly and the will reflect of Akame from behind
before this hit grace i want to know Gin opinion first just his opinion if it is not a problem

Back