• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AKAME GA KILL CRT TATSUMI POWERS ADDITIONS LOOKING FOR SUPPORTERS OR HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popted2

He/Him
Tatsumi is missing some powers from the Profile like: excpert lance user,

Stealth Mastery:
Intelligence: While initially a greenhorn, Tatsumi is an extremely talented swordsman who was able to dispatch large Danger Beasts with ease long before he joined Night Raid. His skills rapidly blossomed with the help of his fellow assassins, quickly becoming one of its strongest members and going toe-to-toe with experienced killers like the Jaegers and eventually Esdeath herself, who regularly praises him for his growth and potential. As an assassin, he has mastered the arts of infiltration and silent killing and is shown to be pragmatic enough to collapse entire buildings if it means bringing down his target.

Resistance to poison manipulation in the Pre evolved Incursio Keys since he resisted Stylish number 1 secret weapon a poison gas.:

some powers instead must be added like Statics amplification in the Pre evolved incursio Keys where Incursio strenghen the force of his in legs chapter 51

or the ability to summon the Tyrant head from every part of his body like he did in this chapter

for now these are powers if i discover something miss i 'll write

Last edited:
That all looks good, except where does Rage Power come from? Adaptation should be on his page already, maybe under Reactive Evolution.

Tatsumi is missing some powers from the Profile like: excpert lance user, Stealth Mastery (since during the series he became more good at this, working with assasins), Acrobatics,
Scans for the Acrobatics?
Extreme willpower demonstrated during the series,
I don't think Tatsumi qualifies for Supernatural willpower but it can be noted in the profile.
possibly rage power,
gonna need citation for that.
and some resistance to poison manipulation in the pre evolved Incursio Keys since he resisted Stylish number 1 secret weapon a poison gas, .
Limited resistance, his resistance was easily yeeted by Akame.
and maybe Adaptation,
He already has it covered by Reactivate Evolution so that's redundant.
Aura suppression since he can hide from the like of Esdeath
No, you already said he should have stealth mastery so that covers her aura sensing.
some powers instead must be added like Statics amplification in the Pre evolved incursio Keys where Incursio strenghen the force of his in legs chapter 51
or the ability to summon the Tyrant head from every part of his body like he did in this chapter
https://akamegakill.fandom.com/wiki/File:Tyrant_protegiendo_a_Incursio_(2).jpg
for now these are powers if i discover something miss i 'll write
The rest i agree with.

Akame yeeting poison resistance isn’t anything new, Murasame killed people immune to over 250 types of poison in Agk Zero

Its not a limited resistance
yeah While Akame was a little weakened Tatsumi was completely fine,

and the tyrant thing for now i only found that image but i can assure you that he did at least one more time with the cape but i couldnt find the image

Well, all of this needs scans we can use. You can put singular images in Imgur or make albums for many there.

Speaking of this verse I had some stuff I had to say
  • I doubt Esdeath's Resistance to Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation
    • When was she unaffected by Scream when Scream's powers were being used against her?
    • Why is drinking the Demon's Extract resistance to Mind Manip? Iirc it could just be limited resistance to Madness Manip or just nothing.
    • When did she resisted "the Danger Beast's attempt to break her mind / take control of her"?
  • Mine's Pumpkin being High 7-C when in no danger makes no sense as she's pointing out the mechanics of her Empowerment w/ it as she did the feat, it's in the very panel the calc uses. It stands to reason that the blast was more amped than normal and w/o danger.
  • Akame aim dodged the lightning in her speed feat. The arguments about the feat only talk about how she knew the lightning was coming before it was fired, which doesn't matter at all, she wasn't shown in the trajectory of the lightning as it was going, only away from it when it finished.

1. Esdeath was both on the ship when it was being used and heard the music played directly for her prior to being on the ship

2. the rest is for a separate CRT

i don't think Esdeath was on the ship

Eficiente what do you think about this crt?

She wasn't, nor was the thing used against her before, just for music.

I already said the stuff needs to be in links we can use, I'm not gonna accept anything that will lead to a profile saying "Can do this" without a link to it, once we have links for the things claimed I'll evaluate all of them, which will also be done faster than how I could evaluate things as they are now.

She wasn't, nor was the thing used against her before, just for music.

I already said the stuff needs to be in links we can use, I'm not gonna accept anything that will lead to a profile saying "Can do this" without a link to it, once we have links for the things claimed I'll evaluate all of them, which will also be done faster than how I could evaluate things as they are now.
What do you mean? The music is synonymous with the ability. I’ve never heard it being turned off while still playing it being a thing

I know there was a chapter where the flute was played in front of Esdeath in a flashback but I can’t remember the exact chapter, and I barely remember AGK that well, so I’m probably not the best help.

Last edited:
Expert Lance user: tatsumi literally fight with a Lance and yet in his powers its not wrote, even in the same profile say that he can use the Lance
Stealth Mastery: "As an assassin, he has mastered the arts of infiltration and silent killing and is shown to be pragmatic enough to collapse entire buildings if it means bringing down his target." this is written in the intelligence part
Possibly Rage power: Tatsumi sometimes when he was in a situation that he made him furious he could Kill or keep up better with the opponents
(Ogre,Zank,Apeman)

Resistance of Poison manipulation in Second and thirk key: Tatsumi with Incursio was completely uneffected with the paralayzing drug of Stylish while the others were on their kneels, Stylish even declared that Incursio was styfling the poison chapter 21

Last edited:
Well, we can't use illegal pages to read manga as evidence, only use them off-site. Even if we could their stuff runs the risk of getting migrated or deleted.

Sorry its just that i don't know what to do and i think i should've ask to made this crt to someone else
Tatsumi has powers that he should have but they are not written so i made this but to be fair i'm too inexperienced
thats why i have to ask your opinions

deleted
but i think i give you the ideas
Look at this profile, all the powers claimed at linked with an image or album of them for reference, which also says from where they comes from each. Here there's nothing, what are we going to add to the profiles with nothing?

Possibly rage power :

Resistance to Poison Manipulation: there is in chapter 21 i can't link the manga page where is it since you said i can't
for stealth mastery and lance user i already linked the profile with the intelligence before

and now the other images for proving the powers
Statics Amplification:
Stealth Mastery:
Intelligence: While initially a greenhorn, Tatsumi is an extremely talented swordsman who was able to dispatch large Danger Beasts with ease long before he joined Night Raid. His skills rapidly blossomed with the help of his fellow assassins, quickly becoming one of its strongest members and going toe-to-toe with experienced killers like the Jaegers and eventually Esdeath herself, who regularly praises him for his growth and potential. As an assassin, he has mastered the arts of infiltration and silent killing and is shown to be pragmatic enough to collapse entire buildings if it means bringing down his target.
Resistance from poison in second and third key:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back