• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizawa vs. Chica (I do the cooking 'round here!)

What was the skull crushing in Kj (I literally forget every time), sorry. It is 105, right? god my memory is badddddddddd

Anyway, CA seems like a better fighter from what I can see, with Chica's best abilities here being illusions, immortality type 2, and...that is pretty much it. Superior AP and LS would help though.

CA is better at dodging things by far, becuase she can dodge attacks from Ika Musume. One of her more notable feats was leaping last two of them, landing and therefor restraining two of them, and then grabbing another two, which just, is ridiculous.

Also shit you're right, 105. I thought it was 34 but eh.

Basically the main thing Chizuru has got going for her is hit and run-

I will have to think about it to be honest, as acrobatics and IR will keep Chica from being able to grab her from how I see it, though that likely can be messed up (if only slightly) with illusions.

I mean most of the ghost illusions center around the pizzeria and like, just random bits on the wall. I can't see them doing much when the fight takes place in a beach setting.

Chica's illusions should likely be comparable to those of GF, who can cause visual illusions which do at the very least distract those who see them. Would CA still be able to block though? as she has done it in her sleep.

She's done it in her sleep, both via grabbing Ika's tentacles and also jumping onto a wall and just sort of suspending there (hard to explain the exact pose), so I think even when distracted she would be able to avoid attacks

I don't think peak humans can rip a person apart. And that's assuming Chizuru would even let herself be grabbed. She's too agile for it

Back