• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Airbending an acidic jobber, Aang vs Reptile - (0 | 7 | 0)

This is a simple match, probably the most simple I've made here, and hopefully self-explanatory!

Probably just a Fujin vs Reptile disguised because of what's going down here-

Airbender: 0
Acid Spitting Jobber: 7 (@Jackythejack, @Acer__, @Mariogoods, @FantaRin_The_First, @Peppersalt43, @Sonicflare9, @Gohan?_You're_still_alive?)
Inconclusive: 0
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Base Season 2 Aang vs Reptile.
  • Aang's Waterbending and Earthbending is restricted, he'll only be allowed Airbending here.
  • Avatar State is also restricted, because then it'd become a stomp.
  • 10 meters for starting distance.
  • Winner via K.O or Death.

Last edited:
I don't think this can be added with those restrictions on Aang. As it is, shouldn't Aang still have more versatility even with restrictions like this?

For the fight Reptile jobbers because that's just how he's scripted to behave, and then some weird plot convenience keeps him alive so he can jobber another day, after all, the world is full of characters he hasn't been beaten up by yet; a true jobber's work is never done!

Oh! Should I make it Season 1 Aang maybe? The dura suffers, but he'll be allowed his stuff, which might make it interesting for both fighters.

He could probably one-shot Reptile with Waterbending, but Reptile could also one-shot because of wall level dura, Aang would also have shields so-

So how skilled is reptile and how likely is he to use his invisibility to its full advantage?

I feel like that's the main thing that could mess Aang up, his invisibility.

If Reptile spits acid would Aang be able to bend it? Does it count as water or is it too different from anything similar to water.

He usually uses his invisibility to its fullest, like against Takeda, who stopped him because he's a psychic and sensed Reptile via Telepathy, iirc, Reptile also has a passive poison gas aura.

Also, I do not know if Aang can bend it, might need to get more input on that, especially when Waterbending is restricted for this match-up.

especially when Waterbending is restricted for this match-up.
Lol right I'm a dummy.

So the poison gas can be countered with airbending and I don't think Aang had a way around Reptile's invisibility. With waterbending being restricted and therefor not as many answers to the acid, I don't think Aang can reasonably beat Reptile before he just dies from the acid or poison, or Reptile, being invisible, closes the distance and likely gives Aang a really hard time in CQC.

Part of me feels like Reptile might go invisible and use the environment to his advantage, his acid spit might do hella damage in the long run at that, Reptile via invisibility is more than capable of closing the distance between his opponent.

Back