• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AGITΩ vs Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade (CONCLUDED)

https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Agito_(power)
Power of Agito/Seed of Agito are blessing that overlord of light give to human to evolve beyond overlord of darkness control . Those who has power/seed of Agito are called Agito and has shown these ability , psychic power , enchaned senses and etc. Only 2 human so far has become perfect Agito that has the ability to become kamen rider Agito .

Last edited:
It's said on the profile that Death Manip only work against supernatural being.

Agito is a human blessed with power by God, so does that count?

Well.

Since he is a human,the sword is unlikely to work. However,Shinobu is above 0.21 tons. Giving her a 3x AP advantage.

I mean. He’s probably more skilled. Idk what he’s done,but Shinobu isn’t very skilled.

Her main strengths are going intangible within the shadows and making duplicates. Energy drain helps too.

I don’t see any justification for his LS,so he’s probably baseline Average human. Shinobu is higher via carrying a human being,so she’ll likely be able to TK him as well

Voting Shinobu

Here is some information of Agito:

He is a capable fighter who have encountered variety type of monster through the series. He's also thought of creative ways of fighting monster, gaining inspiration for defeating his enemies from the most unlikely sources, such as watching paper airplanes to defeat flying opponents.

Don't know how Agito would supposed to counter against intangible but he fought against many opponents at once before.

His LS should probably be higher since he send a armoured man flying but i will leave that just be.

Although Shinobu still have AP advantage and shadow intangible so that's just it.

Here is some information of Agito:

He is a capable fighter who have encountered variety type of monster through the series. He's also thought of creative ways of fighting monster, gaining inspiration for defeating his enemies from the most unlikely sources, such as watching paper airplanes to defeat flying opponents.

Don't know how Agito would supposed to counter against intangible but he fought against many opponents at once before.

His LS should probably be higher since he send a armoured man flying but i will leave that just be.

Although Shinobu still have AP advantage and shadow intangible so that's just it.
Again how the **** can Agito defeat a vamp that can High-Low Regen? Agito doesn't have High-Low Regen null.

You don’t have to have specific negation lmao. High-low is something you can brute force,but it’s still annoying regardless.

Has he fought 2 opponents 3x more powerful then himself?

She carried Araragi on her finger irrc. They should be equal.

Shinobu can shapeshift her arms into weapons,and poke him/pin him down by changing her limbs into branches

Alright so, Agito's best form to use is definitely the Trinity Form which is much stronger than his base, though Shinobu should still reasonably have the AP advantage. In his form, Agito has both the Flame Saber and Sea Halberd. The Flame Saber especially would be very useful since it can create flames that reach 7000 C.

Flame Arms (フレイムアームズ Fureimu Āmuzu) - A heat quantity of 7000 ° C is created instantly. The energy is sent to the longsword-type weapon Flame Saber

He's fought multiple opponents before and one of his finishers while in his Trinity Form, the Fire Storm Attack, has him spinning and creating an AoE wave attack with both the Flame Saber and Sea Halberd.

, albeit he lost in the end.
hmm.

Also that fire would be annoying. Not too much of a problem due to dupes and intangiblity.

My votes still goes to Shinobu. She is simply too mobile (surface scaling and shadow manip) and has better distancing with her shape shifting.Being able to go weightless and leap distances above him would help too.

Despite the fact that the Fire Storm Attack is a finisher, it is not hard to perform nor does Agito wait for the very end of the fight to use it. All he needs to do is use both the Flame Saber and Sea Halberd at the same time.

How does Shinobu fight? Cause those flames are going to deal a ton of damage, especially the AoE.

Intangibility and punching really hard. We haven’t really seen her fight seriously,but it’s the closest we can get to.

When the AOE comes, she can just dip back into the shadows and come back when it’s out.

How fast can she move to the shadow to evade the wave? Agito's enhanced senses allows him to know her exact location at all times. His ears are even capable of hearing several tens of times better than a normal human.

Where is this fight located?

Alright, I could definitely see Shinobu having the advantage when they're both fighting in the more wooded areas but Agito really shouldn't have a problem keeping up with his senses. Once he realizes how her powers work, the Flame Saber could literally lit up the entire park.

If she tries to camp it out in the shadows, the flames would burn everything away so there would be no cover. She can't sneak up on Agito while in the shadows since his senses pretty much mutes stealth.

I meant like this Shinobu goes in the shadows to go intangible, Agito could easily level the area to destroy the trees that could cast shade.

When I was talking about the stealth thing, it was about how Agito can constantly track her movements with his senses.

I meant like this Shinobu goes in the shadows to go intangible, Agito could easily level the area to destroy the trees that could cast shade.
She doesn’t need objects to cast shade lmao. Why do you think she has darkness manip? She can cast her own shadow and hide in it. It acts like pocket dimension to her,and it being exposed to light wouldn’t remove it.

When I was talking about the stealth thing, it was about how Agito can constantly track her movements with his senses.
Fair,but he won’t be able to do anything about it.

Damn, I completely forgot she had darkness manipulation. Well, does it have any sort of limitations or does she’s do this is character?

Huh, when damn, I don’t know how Agito could win then. Voting for Shinobu if there’s no more arguments for Agito.

Question, if some of the enemies in Agito have the ability to liquidize the ground, go inside it and ambush people, is that equivalent to the strategy Shinobu would attack with (Hit and Run basically)? (Replacing the shadows with the ground)

Question, if some of the enemies in Agito have the ability to liquidize the ground, go inside it and ambush people, is that equivalent to the strategy Shinobu would attack with (Hit and Run basically)? (Replacing the shadows with the ground)
Hmm probs not. Shinobu's strategy involves literal shadows.

Back