• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villain (Uno) vs Hero (Izuku Midoriya) [7-C match]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBA assumed

Endeavor Agency Arc Izuku is used.

7-C variations are used.

Last edited:
So firstly, Zain’s resistance to analytical prediction doesn’t seem to apply to Deku’s type of analytical prediction. One is made far in advanced against countermeasures which have clear set plans, the other is on the fly analysis which helps him predict the next move of his opponent even against ones he had been fighting for only a few seconds.
Zain’s biggest advantage is AP and durability While Deku has speed.
Given what we’ve seen he’s going to start in 10%, which is about 6x weaker than Zain, so he’ll go to 15%, which is far faster than his 10%, but still weak when compared to Zain. So he’ll go to 20%. In other words it’s gonna end up as a fight between 20% and Zain, with 20% bouncing around firing air bullets which will hurt Zain, will Zain himself tries to figure out how to beat this opponent.
Oh yeah also Blackwhip. Class M vs Peak Human. Pretty easy to say that a single blackwhip grab is GG

So firstly, Zain’s resistance to analytical prediction doesn’t seem to apply to Deku’s type of analytical prediction. One is made far in advanced against countermeasures which have clear set plans, the other is on the fly analysis which helps him predict the next move of his opponent even against ones he had been fighting for only a few seconds.
Zain’s biggest advantage is AP and durability While Deku has speed.
Given what we’ve seen he’s going to start in 10%, which is about 6x weaker than Zain, so he’ll go to 15%, which is far faster than his 10%, but still weak when compared to Zain. So he’ll go to 20%. In other words it’s gonna end up as a fight between 20% and Zain, with 20% bouncing around firing air bullets which will hurt Zain, will Zain himself tries to figure out how to beat this opponent.
Oh yeah also Blackwhip. Class M vs Peak Human. Pretty easy to say that a single blackwhip grab is GG
here's how zain's analytical prediction actually looks like.

blackwhip would get easily shredded by zain's dual automatic pistols.

here's how zain's analytical prediction actually looks like.

blackwhip would get easily shredded by zain's dual automatic pistols.
1. That is, idk, it’s him going over what he believes to be every possible situation in the fight, yet he still ends up surprised? It’s not perfect by any means.
2. So he just makes more? Blackwhip follows the speed of his OFA percentage (other wise his Blackwhip would always be HHS+) so at 20% There will be dozens of tendrils Zain will have to fire which are going over double his speed at which Deku can safely spam from hundreds of meters away, and he’s got kilometers with OFA, he doesn’t need to get close

1. That is, idk, it’s him going over what he believes to be every possible situation in the fight, yet he still ends up surprised? It’s not perfect by any means.
2. So he just makes more? Blackwhip follows the speed of his OFA percentage (other wise his Blackwhip would always be HHS+) so at 20% There will be dozens of tendrils Zain will have to fire which are going over double his speed at which Deku can safely spam from hundreds of meters away, and he’s got kilometers with OFA, he doesn’t need to get close
1.the opponent he fought also had analytical prediction. so basically he got caught off guard by iris' countermeasure.

2.they are 2 meters apart from each other in this fight.

So Deku?

then that just makes it worse for him, because now the fast blackwhip is even closer to him? And Izuku can just… ya know peace out if the situation doesn’t go his way.
Deku doesn't have supercomputer levels of analytical prediction so he won't be surprising zain in this match.

which is faster, shots fired or using black whip?

Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius (Skilled and experienced fighter. Predicted Uno's attacks and movements, as well as analysed his fighting technique to figure out how to counter them effectively, despite the latter utilising the abilities of a device that can process immense amounts of information and is capable of allowing an individual that wields it to match the most advanced supercomputers)

Deku doesn't have supercomputer levels of analytical prediction so he won't be surprising zain in this match.

which is faster, shots fired or using black whip?
1. Deku doesnt have a supercomputer, but I’d be tempted to say he is a super computer in analysis terms, because I don’t know how many super computers take less than 10 seconds to calculate and perfectly predict the movements of an opponent they just started fighting.
2. Shots have been equalized, Blackwhip is at the speed of the current OFA percentage, so yes blackwhip will be faster, as 20% is faster than base Deku

1. Deku doesnt have a supercomputer, but I’d be tempted to say he is a super computer in analysis terms, because I don’t know how many super computers take less than 10 seconds to calculate and perfectly predict the movements of an opponent they just started fighting.
2. Shots have been equalized, Blackwhip is at the speed of the current OFA percentage, so yes blackwhip will be faster, as 20% is faster than base Deku
1.that's one ludicrous claim.

2.Zain can just predict what the blackwhips would do, their trajectory, their position, all those stuff. You'd need over 20 blackwhips to actually cause a significant problem for zain.

? It‘s the Best analogy I can give, because it’s similar to the person who is a human calculator, but it’s analyzing instead of math equations.
he's not close to one let alone being comparable. unless there's scans that could prove your claims

? It‘s the Best analogy I can give, because it’s similar to the person who is a human calculator, but it’s analyzing instead of math equations.
You know damn well that Deku is not on the level of a supercomputer in analytical skills, it’s a ludicrous claim, especially for a character with Gifted intelligence

1.that's one ludicrous claim.
i had just said it’s the best analogy I could give/think of
2.Zain can just predict what the blackwhips would do, their trajectory, their position, all those stuff. You'd need over 20 blackwhips to actually cause a significant problem for zain.
this is also a ludicrous claim? It’s over double his speed, fired from wherever Deku wants, 2 meters away, 2, would be the number your looking for, because I doubt he could dodge an entire web of these things aimed at him point blank
he's not close to one let alone being comparable. unless there's scans that could prove your claims
So like want me to grab the time he perfectly breaks down ibara’s quirk after seeing it once? Or when he did it to mount lady? the weaknesses hadn’t even been shown yet and he knew nearly nothing about the quirk and yet he still broke it down piece by piece with relative ease.
You know damn well that Deku is not on the level of a supercomputer in analytical skills, it’s a ludicrous claim, especially for a character with Gifted intelligence
AFO’s considered “Gifted possibly Genius” unless his profile has changed. This is the same man who planned and schemed for hundreds of years, perfectly manipulates people, and preforms many more acts of supreme intelligence, MHA intelligence is weird.
But also I had just said it was the best one I could think of, and then gave a better one right after it. (Similar to Human Calculator but it’s with analysis instead of math)

AFO’s considered “Gifted possibly Genius” unless his profile has changed. This is the same man who planned and schemed for hundreds of years, perfectly manipulates people, and preforms many more acts of supreme intelligence, MHA intelligence is weird.
Make a CRT if it annoys you so much, you don’t get to make bogus claims of intelligence or intelligence related P&A/Feats that contradict profiles and then turn around and just talk about how downplayed the verse is in this particular stat to back yourself up.

But also I had just said it was the best one I could think of, and then gave a better one right after it. (Similar to Human Calculator but it’s with analysis instead of math)
Ok, so that’s not enough to counter the analytical prediction resistance, when your initial claim was? It’s fine to not be immediately capable of thinking of the right analogy, but don’t pick one that bypasses a resistance if you think you might be able to find a better one in a few minutes time, and that that new analogy might not bypass the resistance.

i had just said it’s the best analogy I could give/think of

this is also a ludicrous claim? It’s over double his speed, fired from wherever Deku wants, 2 meters away, 2, would be the number your looking for, because I doubt he could dodge an entire web of these things aimed at him point blank

So like want me to grab the time he perfectly breaks down ibara’s quirk after seeing it once? Or when he did it to mount lady? the weaknesses hadn’t even been shown yet and he knew nearly nothing about the quirk and yet he still broke it down piece by piece with relative ease.

that's not a good comparison

yes he can, by forcing deku on the defensive for most of the time. besides that, multiple blackwhip could be shot to bits with his guns that could fire a lot more rounds than modern automatic weapons.

not enough, that's just extremely precise intuition.

nein, there's no genius:

Gifted (Deku has proven to be exceptionally intelligent on many occasions. He has also shown to be a quick learner, which has helped him figure out most of One For All's mechanisms in a short period of time and work around its limitations. He has displayed keen observation and analysis skills, coming up with a plan to escape dozens of villains when he was trapped on a boat. It's usually his intelligence that has helped him more than his Quirk. Gran Torino even complimented his intelligence, saying that Deku is the kind of person who thinks before he acts. His grades are one of the highest in his entire class, showing that his constant training with One For All doesn't interfere with his studies. Deku also possesses a borderline encyclopedic knowledge of superheroes, villains, and the overall world he lives in, making him resourceful as a result. His time at U.A. High School has helped him develop his own signature Shoot Style, allowing him to fight on par against opponents with many years of experience) | Gifted (He has developed analytical abilities that allowed him to accurately predict the movements of people like Lemillion, who was capable of casually outpacing the majority of Class 1-A. He has also proven to be an exceptional strategist, having laid out an entire plan to lure in and capture a group of villains who, individually, were far stronger than Class 1-A., a plan that ended up succeeding) | Gifted (Developed extremely quick in order to keep up with Endeavor's training. He learned how to create multiple long-lasting Blackwhip strands in one week, when before he could barely hold even a single little Blackwhip strand together. Figured out the specifics of Flect Turn's Quirk easily and devised numerous forms to possibly get around it. Can deflect and easily avoid several homing arrows while carrying someone on his shoulder)

Make a CRT if it annoys you so much, you don’t get to make bogus claims of intelligence or intelligence related P&A/Feats that contradict profiles and then turn around and just talk about how downplayed the verse is in this particular stat to back yourself up.
It doesn’t bother me? I’m just saying that A character is considered both gifted and genius, with acts we typically associate with genius intellect As their only showings
Ok, so that’s not enough to counter the analytical prediction resistance, when your initial claim was? It’s fine to not be immediately capable of thinking of the right analogy, but don’t pick one that bypasses a resistance if you think you might be able to find a better one in a few minutes time, and that that new analogy might not bypass the resistance.
It still does? Im confused on how it’s considered a super computer level of Analytical Prediction when that’s like, just going through what’s most likely to happen in the current situation, ya know, if I block this happens, if I dodge this happens, etc etc, either I’m stupid, or missing a shit ton of context
yes he can, by forcing deku on the defensive for most of the time. besides that, multiple blackwhip could be shot to bits with his guns that could fire a lot more rounds than modern automatic weapons
So then he can just go out of his range. And spam Kilometers wide blasts of OFA. There is no dodging that. Or just grab him normally
not enough, that's just extremely precise intuition.
“Precise intuition” is thinking of a logical conclusion to something when you have all the information. These were things he had seen for the first time with no other knowledge then their surface level abilities, account for possible weaknesses that might not even exist (gigantification quirks are common in MHA but nearly no two quirks are the same, so you can’t assume one thing about a quirk just from looking at another, the fire quirks of the todoroki family are a good example, same with multiple types of electricity quirks)

So just learned something new about the SBA.
it got updated so @Greatsage13th how does Zain act in character? It got changed from “willing to kill” to “willing to win” so the two are probably not going to be going for kill shots

So just learned something new about the SBA.
it got updated so @Greatsage13th how does Zain act in character? It got changed from “willing to kill” to “willing to win” so the two are probably not going to be going for kill shots
Zain tends to end the fight as quick as possible.

And SBA is not assumed here.

Zain is 25 kilotons right? I think it would be better if Current 30% Deku was used here.

By the way, what's the reason for SBA not being used?

Zain is 25 kilotons right? I think it would be better if Current 30% Deku was used here.

By the way, what's the reason for SBA not being used?
I see.

No idea. The standard 4 km distance with SBA seems to give deku way too much of an advantage.

Zain’s guns are slower than him. Odd choice on the profilers part but it does affect the fight.
It means Deku’s getting faster and faster while Zain’s guns are slower than his base.
And again, Deku will just leave if the situation is bad for him. And his afterimage creation may help with that. Ya know along with the class M blackwhips, kilometer air bullets, yada yada.
Zain has athletic stamina while Deku is a monster who tanks attacks from people tiers higher than him and keeps fighting at full strength, Zain needs an enhancer to get near that.
Zain is not breaking Deku, at all.
In other words, Zain is firing bullets at SS+, likely near baseline as their pistols (Mach 2.5). Deku at minimum via equalized speed is 2x faster (Zain is the slower, at Mach 5), then he gets even faster with 15%, and then far faster with 20% (near blitzed someone who scales to Mach 21 over double 10%s speed)
Oh yeah and the blackwhips will get to Zain, his guns aren’t exactly going to hit everything that’s around 4x faster.
safe to say, I’m voting deku

Last edited:
Zain’s guns are slower than him. Odd choice on the profilers part but it does affect the fight.
It means Deku’s getting faster and faster while Zain’s guns are slower than his base.
And again, Deku will just leave if the situation is bad for him. And his afterimage creation may help with that. Ya know along with the class M blackwhips, kilometer air bullets, yada yada.
Zain has athletic stamina while Deku is a monster who tanks attacks from people tiers higher than him and keeps fighting at full strength, Zain needs an enhancer to get near that.
Zain is not breaking Deku, at all.
In other words, Zain is firing bullets at SS+, likely near baseline as their pistols (Mach 2.5). Deku at minimum via equalized speed is 2x faster (Zain is the slower, at Mach 5), then he gets even faster with 15%, and then far faster with 20% (near blitzed someone who scales to Mach 21).
Oh yeah and the blackwhips will get to Zain, his guns aren’t exactly going to hit everything that’s around 4x faster.
safe to say, I’m voting deku
Just need to remind you that speed is equalized. So I'll disregard the slower gun arguments.

Both of them are 2 meters apart, nothing is stopping Zain from quick draw shred izuku with almost 4.5 times higher AP.

Speed is equalized.

His analytical prediction would predict the most likely direction that deku would run and hop to, as well.

Just need to remind you that speed is equalized. So I'll disregard the slower gun arguments.

Both of them are 2 meters apart, nothing is stopping Zain from quick draw shred izuku with almost 4.5 times higher AP.

Speed is equalized.
1. No that’s not how speed equal works. It equalized their combat speeds, his guns are attack speed, which are not included in being equalized lest he be faster, in which they’d be decreased even more.
2. And nothing is stopping from Deku from just ******* dipping
3. Amps still work in a speed equal thread, they give the same boost they normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back