• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"I know, although you shown before you can transform back....sorta....so perhaps there will be a day where you can switch between the forms to your liking at will"

Encouraged on the idea of a positive future

"To be fair though, i wouldnt mind if we get some action, i wanna kick some butts and release all this energy on some activity, to satisfy my need for exciting fights"

Spoken Elide her mind to the group

(̷̭͓̝̝͍̤̪̠̅͑̂̂̂̂͝m̷̡̛͎̹̖̟̳̋̓̿͗̈́̀̑͗̉̽̒̈́̚͠ ̵̟̺̗́̒̀͛͒͛̾͐̌̇̋̃͆͝ằ̵̟͍̜͖̎͂̔̓͌͛͊̈́͘͘̕ ̸͖́ŷ̶̯̘̙͉̺̝͇̳̼̼͐͐̄̎̋͐̌̾͘͝ ̸̡͔̯͕̜̈́̅̇̈́̑̌͌͒̆̅̓͝b̸̧͖̤͓̗̘̦̺̈́͗̆̑͊͘ ̷̢̰͔͈͕̳̙̙̠̦̰̿͑̈̊̒̑̀̂̕͜e̷͕͌͐̿̋̕)̴͖̩̲̮̈́̉̐͐̃̒͒̓̃͘ͅ

As a brief recap, I was only gonna be gone for like a month (July to August), but then as soon as August hit, life got freaking busy again. And then I kinda forgot the wiki even existed until some random conversation with ZoroNotZolo. I'm not really at a point where I can continue Aeternos, I'm at best in a place to continue the RPs I'm in assuming my characters haven't been killed off or retconned. So yeah, that's about it.

As a brief recap, I was only gonna be gone for like a month (July to August), but then as soon as August hit, life got freaking busy again. And then I kinda forgot the wiki even existed until some random conversation with ZoroNotZolo. I'm not really at a point where I can continue Aeternos, I'm at best in a place to continue the RPs I'm in assuming my characters haven't been killed off or retconned. So yeah, that's about it.
(I dont get that part, also afaik you made your character in this rp that it started with gwt captured or whatever and they had to be looking for him, then it got tangled with other stuff)

I am officially ending Aeternos. I don't want to continue a project that's not the best I can do, or the best I can offer the community. More details below. Thank you for sticking it out for however long you did.

How this whole thing started was that a long time ago, on the old forum, Spider Kaiju had this amazing rp. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was pretty much my introduction to roleplay. When the new forum came along, there didn't seem to be any roleplays that still had their registration open, but I loved the concept of VSBW roleplay and decided to start one of my own.

In no sense was Aeternos a good project. I created the general plot because I needed something to throw at the wall to get started. I didn't remember a lot about how roleplay worked and sort of just winged it. And where this got us, is a cliche plot, terrible execution, a confusing stat system, and me not even able to continue with the project just because of how bad this is.

I've joined other RPs since making Aeternos, and I sincerely thank Azontr and Oliver de Jesus for them. They were thoroughly enjoyable for the time that I participated in them, and reminded me of the things I had forgotten about roleplay. My lack of activity was just a perfect storm of the roleplays slowing down a bit, me feeling pressured to write something for Aeternos, and my academic life smacking me in the face.

This isn't the end however. I plan to take the concepts that I've learned and actually make a story that I'm interested enough to continue. Thank you so much for your patience with me and the project. If I am to do another project, I'll make sure to update you all.

I am officially ending Aeternos. I don't want to continue a project that's not the best I can do, or the best I can offer the community. More details below. Thank you for sticking it out for however long you did.

How this whole thing started was that a long time ago, on the old forum, Spider Kaiju had this amazing rp. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was pretty much my introduction to roleplay. When the new forum came along, there didn't seem to be any roleplays that still had their registration open, but I loved the concept of VSBW roleplay and decided to start one of my own.

In no sense was Aeternos a good project. I created the general plot because I needed something to throw at the wall to get started. I didn't remember a lot about how roleplay worked and sort of just winged it. And where this got us, is a cliche plot, terrible execution, a confusing stat system, and me not even able to continue with the project just because of how bad this is.

I've joined other RPs since making Aeternos, and I sincerely thank Azontr and Oliver de Jesus for them. They were thoroughly enjoyable for the time that I participated in them, and reminded me of the things I had forgotten about roleplay. My lack of activity was just a perfect storm of the roleplays slowing down a bit, me feeling pressured to write something for Aeternos, and my academic life smacking me in the face.

This isn't the end however. I plan to take the concepts that I've learned and actually make a story that I'm interested enough to continue. Thank you so much for your patience with me and the project. If I am to do another project, I'll make sure to update you all.
(well gg ig, I'm also not too interested in rps any longer)

(Another OC i loved to RP with getting on the shelf....•sigh•)

Back