• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for Jugram Haschwalth, Mask De Masculine/James and Gerard Valkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple

>Durability Negation for Jugram via the Balance

Scan 1Scan 2Scan 3Scan 4

>Mid-High Regenerationn for Mask De Masculine/James via the Superstar, how their Regenerationn works is both of them can revive each other:

When renji slice James into pieces, Mask only need to call James for James to regenerate and multiple when Mask is injured or unconscious, James only need to cheer Mask for him to come back and healed from his injury

As for Mid-High Regenerationn feats itself is come from James can survive from Mask Star Flash: Super Nova shot at him with Mask stated that James will come back to life because both of them are one(via the Superstar), although James never come back to life before Renji Bankai GG Mask in the next Minute....But James himself only die after Mask is die with Yhwach confirm his death 1 chapterafter Renji defeated Mask(read chapter 564-565)

>For Gerard Valkyrie, The Miracle is Limited Reality Warping

Edited for Mask De Masculine:

>Full power Super Star(no Vollständig) combat range is 1 Mile up from Hundreds of meters

>He also need Shockwave Generation/Air Manipulation

>Immortality (Type 8)

Let's discuss :/

Well, for Jugram, I agree the Balance can negate durability in same fashion as the Antithesis.

For Mid-High regen.. I guess tha's make sense(?) Mask was sure James is able to return from his supernova attack. Also, is there possibility James and Mask has resurrection as well? Mask did say "You will come back to life" in that scan. I'll wait for more opinon on this though.

The Balance is similar to Anti-Thesis, so I'd agree.

James did regenerate from pieces of himself, which is High-Mid. I don't know if we can say James has Mid-High through the Superstar because the way Mask says that James will come back to life implies resurrection; however, James would have to regenerate himself somejow from the Supernova attack which would be Mid-High. So I guess it works.

Ehh I forgot to add this:

Full power Super Star(no Vollständig) combat range is 1 Mile up from Hundreds of meters

He also need Shockwave Generation/Air Manipulation(like ALL Might)

Ah, I see this thread evolved into a CRT for Gerard as well.

Shockwave Generation for Mask is fine. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of Bleach characters should have it, notably Kenpachi.

For Gerard, if the official scan saying Gerard's power is a reality warping then it's kinda make sense considering the name of his power is The Miracle. Like before, I'd like to hear more opinion about this.

with gerald being the hearth of the SK , reality warping make sense with how the SK is portrayed in the novels

The additions look reasonable. This CRT still need admin inputs though

Durability Negation

I don't really see what here is indicative of that. Not familiar with the characters though so idk if there's some huge stat difference between them.

Rege
Seems fine

Reality Warping
Yeah, but in a rather limited fashion. It's not some do anything power a la Molecule Ma.

Range
Sure

Shockwaves
Yeah

Immortality
Assuming this is based off the Mid-High dude, seems fine

The dura neg comes from the fact that The Balance copies the state of the user and applies it to the target as well. If Jugram loses an arm, The Balance will cause the enemy to lose their corresponding arm as well.

That makes sense to me then. Sorta like TMQ but hopefully not spammed for incons.

It will never incon, Jugo has the Freund Shield which takes the damage that is on him onto itself and also applies it to the enemy for double damage shenanigans.

All he needs now is some sort of life leech power for some weird instakill thing

I think this is done?

It only affects 3 people and we got approval from several staff member

If there are no disagreement, I will add this in a few hours from now.

MachTwo said:
I think this is done?
It only affects 3 people and we got approval from several staff member

If there are no disagreement, I will add this in a few hours from now.
That is not how it works, this CRT stills need Administrators' evaluation as Thread evaluation is their responsibilities as stated the page. Regarding the staff's text, I talked to Antvasima and he clarified that admin's inputs are still needed. Someone can contact one of the admins for their inputs.

I am mostly fine with Wokistan's analysis, but would like some clarification about why Gerard should have limited reality warping. His statement seems to be more a figure of speech than to be taken literally. He never demonstrated such an extreme and versatile power.

His reality warping only works to keep him alive and grant him his low godly regen(he has Low-Godly in his profile)

But not much I can said about it since it only base on 1 page(literally) so ehh, I'm ok if his limited reality warping rejected.

If the ability can only be used for one thing, it is better to specify that thing instead.

Done

I also added explanation to Mask The Superstar and Gerard The Miracle in their Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back