• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addition to Anos Voldigoad's Equipment - Maou Gakuin

During the events of Post-Silver Sea(Arcs 11-14+), Anos acquires a new weapon called the Two-Way Sword/Two-Rites Sword(I'm not sure what it actually translates as since I've got it translated as both). What makes it important enough to list as part of Anos' equipment is;

1) Anos uses this weapon very frequently.
2) It possesses the ability to directly attack shadows
3) It is as powerful as Venuzdonoa if not more so because it acts as a second vessel(the first being Anos' actual body) to Anos' power/destruction source, meaning that it can take in a large part of Anos' source of destruction and already contains a large part of it, making it easier for Anos to control his power.

-Explanation of the sword: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/498/
-Anos easily dominates the Lord God* of Balandias with the Two Rites Sword: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/514/
-Anos kills the God of Entanglement Elmide* with the Two Rites Sword: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/631/

*A Lord God is the most powerful God of their own world that rules and has a huge influence over it. They are usually the most powerful being of their own world, but there are some cases like Anos' where the Head of State who is the most powerful mortal of their own world is stronger than the Lord God.
*A powerful being from an extremely deep world. The deeper the world the exponentially/infinitely more powerful it's inhabitants, and Elmide was one of if not the most powerful being(s) from his world.

is it stronger than venuzdonoa, cuz i heard it's powered directly from anos' roots, while venuzdonoa is from averneyu's order of destruction

is it stronger than venuzdonoa, cuz i heard it's powered directly from anos' roots, while venuzdonoa is from averneyu's order of destruction
I can't say for sure. Anos created Venuzdonoa by converting the God of Destruction's order into sword form whereas the Two-Way sword was created by Anos converting the body of the Two-Way Tyrant into a sword. The body of the Two-Way Tyrant can act as a vessel that can contain enormous magical power, and after it became the Two-Way Sword it absorbed a large part of Anos' source of destruction.

What makes Venuzdonoa powerful is that it possesses the God of Destruction's order, which is to destroy anything.

What makes the Two-Way Sword powerful is that it acts as a second vessel(the first being Anos' actual body) to Anos' source of destruction, and it has taken in a large amount of Anos' source of destruction.

What I mean to say by this is that Venuzdonoa is more of a hax weapon, while the Two-Way Sword is just full of magic power. So it's hard to tell whether or not one is stronger than the other.

Yeah.. It should be added since are important part of anos equipment in the silver sea

two rites sword should be stronger by it's material alone,it's contain anos most strongest flame attack and his large portain of his own root which is infinite

while venuzdonoa is nerfed version of destruction order to avoid destruction to the world ,but feats says otherwise,two rites sword needs more screentime

two rites sword should be stronger by it's material alone,it's contain anos most strongest flame attack and his large portain of his own root which is infinite

while venuzdonoa is nerfed version of destruction order to avoid destruction to the world ,but feats says otherwise,two rites sword needs more screentime
Wdym? Venuzdonoa isn't a nerfed version of the Order of Destruction, it's just the Order of Destruction in a more controllable form. Venuzdonoa isn't weaker than the Surge El Donave, it just only destroys what needs to be destroyed.

That being said, I still think the Two Rites Sword is stronger.

the main difference between the swords is the origin while venezdunoa is the source of the god of destruction two rites sword is created by Anos, which is stronger than that of the god of destruction

the main difference between the swords is the origin while venezdunoa is the source of the god of destruction two rites sword is created by Anos, which is stronger than that of the god of destruction
The thing is, Venuzdonoa is created from the God of Destruction's Order. Yes, Anos is many times more powerful than the God of Destruction, but there's a difference between his raw destructive magic power and the Order of Destruction.

Can someone confirm what the sword's name actually translates to? Because I've used MTL and got it translated as both the Two Rites Sword and the Two Way Sword.

Well, in Maou Gakuin Fandom on Anos' equipment, it's translated as Two Rites Sword. So I'm pretty sure it's Two Rites Sword, and the name is cooler tho.

Wdym? Venuzdonoa isn't a nerfed version of the Order of Destruction, it's just the Order of Destruction in a more controllable form. Venuzdonoa isn't weaker than the Surge El Donave, it just only destroys what needs to be destroyed.

That being said, I still think the Two Rites Sword is stronger.
Venuzdonoa is literally limited version of destruction order, it's literally stated in the series, the "nerfed" means limited to avoid bring destruction to the world again by taking it from avernex

Venuzdonoa is literally limited version of destruction order, it's literally stated in the series, the "nerfed" means limited to avoid bring destruction to the world again by taking it from avernex
Venuzdonoa was never once stated in the series to be the "nerfed" version of Surge El Donave. Yes, Anos converted the original Order of Destruction(Surge El Donave) into Venuzdonoa so the world isn't at greater risk of being destroyed, but that doesn't make it weaker. Again, Venuzdonoa possesses the same potential to destroy things as Surge El Donave, except it only destroys what needs to be destroyed.

Venuzdonoa was never once stated in the series to be the "nerfed" version of Surge El Donave. Yes, Anos converted the original Order of Destruction(Surge El Donave) into Venuzdonoa so the world isn't at greater risk of being destroyed, but that doesn't make it weaker. Again, Venuzdonoa possesses the same potential to destroy things as Surge El Donave, except it only destroys what needs to be destroyed.
Yes ikr, what I mean it being nerfed because it's limited, could the power be decreased? Probably yes and probably no

Scan

And it's several time stated that the order converted into venuzdonoa to prevent it's great power out of the world, also it's once blatantly said as limited power version of destruction order

Last edited:
Yes ikr, what I mean it being nerfed because it's limited, could the power be decreased? Probably yes and probably no

Scan

And it's several time stated that the order converted into venuzdonoa to prevent it's great power out of the world, also it's once blatantly said as limited power version of destruction order
By "limiting" the power of the Destruction God Aveirnu, all that meant was that Anos changed her Order of Destruction into Venuzdonoa which only destroys what needs to be destroyed instead of leaving it as the Sun of Doom which destroys indiscriminately. Again, Venuzdonoa isn't weaker than the Sun of Doom. In fact, it's likely more powerful than the Sun of Doom because the Sun of Doom was shown to be weaker in the Silver Sea while Venuzdonoa wasn't.

the way its described it seems when that the AP or DC of the sword could be stronger than venuzdonoa, which we know the latter does not replicate what anos can actually do.

Scan

Proof that the Order of the Sun of Ruin is weaker in the Silver Sea; https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/620/

"It's awkward. As long as you're held overhead by an Elenesia battleship, you can't use <Smile illuminates the world Ain AR Naverva>."(Legheim)

It takes some time to cause a total solar eclipse due to the <Moon of Creation> and the <Sun of Ruin>.

Before that, the main gun of the battleship will shoot through both sides.

It would have been possible to endure it in the Militia world, but their order cannot be fully demonstrated here.

Proof that Venuzdonoa isn't any weaker in the Silver Sea; https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/527/

For context, Coastria is one of the incarnations of the Lion of Destruction from the Deep World Eavezeino, beings who can easily destroy entire nations of deep worlds. She possesses a magic eye that can copy any and every magic in existence as a one-time use, even if the magic is normally beyond her ability, and she was able to copy the Egil Grone Angdroa that Anos used effortlessly. However, despite her magic eye that can copy every magic in existence, she wasn't able to use Venuzdonoa despite summoning it correctly because Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that she summoned it correctly.

"To understand this technique, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. There is something that can only be seen when you sink deep, deep, into the abyss of the shadows. The power of destruction that destroys the reason. "(Coastria)

Coastria held her hand up and said.

"I understand. This is Venuzdonoa."(Coastria)

When I said so, a shadow sword appeared at her feet.

Slowly it emerges, turning her handle towards Coastria.

She picked it up and smiled.

"Look, I'm done. You lost."(Coastria)

She floats in the air, brings her face closer to me, and she tells me.

"Tell me. What's your most important thing. Break it right now--eh?"(Coastria)

Blood oozes from the mouth of Coastria.

She slowly looked down at her and opened her eyes.

Venuzdonoa is reflected in her artificial eye of the glass ball.

The dark-colored longsword left her hand and skewered her breasts.

"... N ... Hmm ... De? The technique was correct ... I exercised ......... I didn't make any mistakes ..."(Coastria)

"Kuha. I finally understand, Coastria. I made a mistake, even though I didn't make a mistake. That is <Venuzdonoa, the sword of reasoning>."(Anos)

Losing her buoyancy, Coastria falls and puts her knees and hands on her floor.

I said, looking down at her crawling her at her feet.

"Did you think you can use it just because you used it correctly?"(Anos)

By "limiting" the power of the Destruction God Aveirnu, all that meant was that Anos changed her Order of Destruction into Venuzdonoa which only destroys what needs to be destroyed instead of leaving it as the Sun of Doom which destroys indiscriminately. Again, Venuzdonoa isn't weaker than the Sun of Doom. In fact, it's likely more powerful than the Sun of Doom because the Sun of Doom was shown to be weaker in the Silver Sea while Venuzdonoa wasn't.

Proof that the Order of the Sun of Ruin is weaker in the Silver Sea; https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/620/

"It's awkward. As long as you're held overhead by an Elenesia battleship, you can't use <Smile illuminates the world Ain AR Naverva>."(Legheim)

It takes some time to cause a total solar eclipse due to the <Moon of Creation> and the <Sun of Ruin>.

Before that, the main gun of the battleship will shoot through both sides.

It would have been possible to endure it in the Militia world, but their order cannot be fully demonstrated here.

Proof that Venuzdonoa isn't any weaker in the Silver Sea; https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/527/

For context, Coastria is one of the incarnations of the Lion of Destruction from the Deep World Eavezeino, beings who can easily destroy entire nations of deep worlds. She possesses a magic eye that can copy any and every magic in existence as a one-time use, even if the magic is normally beyond her ability, and she was able to copy the Egil Grone Angdroa that Anos used effortlessly. However, despite her magic eye that can copy every magic in existence, she wasn't able to use Venuzdonoa despite summoning it correctly because Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that she summoned it correctly.

"To understand this technique, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. There is something that can only be seen when you sink deep, deep, into the abyss of the shadows. The power of destruction that destroys the reason. "(Coastria)

Coastria held her hand up and said.

"I understand. This is Venuzdonoa."(Coastria)

When I said so, a shadow sword appeared at her feet.

Slowly it emerges, turning her handle towards Coastria.

She picked it up and smiled.

"Look, I'm done. You lost."(Coastria)

She floats in the air, brings her face closer to me, and she tells me.

"Tell me. What's your most important thing. Break it right now--eh?"(Coastria)

Blood oozes from the mouth of Coastria.

She slowly looked down at her and opened her eyes.

Venuzdonoa is reflected in her artificial eye of the glass ball.

The dark-colored longsword left her hand and skewered her breasts.

"... N ... Hmm ... De? The technique was correct ... I exercised ......... I didn't make any mistakes ..."(Coastria)

"Kuha. I finally understand, Coastria. I made a mistake, even though I didn't make a mistake. That is <Venuzdonoa, the sword of reasoning>."(Anos)

Losing her buoyancy, Coastria falls and puts her knees and hands on her floor.

I said, looking down at her crawling her at her feet.

"Did you think you can use it just because you used it correctly?"(Anos)
i understand what your means ,because i'm skeptical too about this ,in some chapter there was stated that some order in the deeper world/pre reincarnated world should be infinitely weaker ,so it would be it's nature to become weaker in deeper sea

meanwhile venuzdonoa was already converted into reason broker sword , indeed anos said he's change the direction to destroy what it need to be destroyed,but for some reason why he said "limiting the power and change the direction" why not just say changing the direction

also sun of doom shouln't be weaker than venuzdonoa despite it's should be scaled to her since she's the one and only material to made venuzdonoa

Last edited:
Back