• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding the Gods' Games We Play verse and some profiles to the Wiki

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
I read a LN recently which I found pretty interesting. Only Volume 1 has been translated officially so far but I think enough information is given to us so at least a couple of profiles can be added. Those being the MC and the Heroine. I have prepared the sandboxes for them, here:

I've also prepared the verse page sandbox, here:

So yeah, it's pretty simple but I decided to make a CRT nonetheless so I can get a second opinion on the ratings, and overall formatting for the pages.

Can you add myself to as supporter for this and asterisk
For Asterisk, you should be able to add yourself as a supporter. If you go to the verse page, and click edit, you can just add yourself to the list under me and link your profile to the name. I don't think it's anything too difficult. As for Gods Games verse, I guess I could add you.

Edit: nvm I dont know your fandom account so I cant link you in the sandbox. You should do it when I publish the Gods Games verse page.

That's good, actually Ive made Leshea's sandbox before Vol 1 released but I didn't have time to finish it.
Damn, High Outer and possibly Boundless rating. I did not expect that whatsoever lol

Anyway, you did mention certain abilities I didn't think about adding. Will look for scans for them in Volume 1. Though, there are some things I can ask about right now.

1. Should she really have Incorperability due to her being an incarnation atm?
2. When exactly did she fly? Was it after he clothes were burned off and she descended to Fay?
3. Should she really have Blood Manipulation? More so seems like Heat Manipulation IMO.
4. When did the Existence Erasure statement appear?

Otherwise, everything else like AE, Power Bestowal and etc looks good in terms of abilities.

Though, when was Titan stated to move at 900mph?

Ok, so. I already have the scan justification for Abstract Existence, so I will add that. (If it's fine with people here. The scan for AE also is the justification for Fire and Temperature Manipulation)

Next, I want to ask @Dereck03 if you think this qualifies for Existence Erasure:

As for question 2 I asked before, Leoleshea actually states she can't float, so Flight is a no-go.

Damn, High Outer and possibly Boundless rating. I did not expect that whatsoever lol
Don't be serious about it, lol.
Should she really have Incorperability due to her being an incarnation atm?
It shouldn't. It was only for her spiritual body.
When exactly did she fly? Was it after he clothes were burned off and she descended to Fay?
No she didnt, it is a translation error from WN
Should she really have Blood Manipulation? More so seems like Heat Manipulation IMO.
Im not really sure tho, it more like Heat Manip maybe?
When did the Existence Erasure statement appear?
This is actually from WN, but it's just a statement. If I remember correctly, this is from during the game with Titan.
Otherwise, everything else like AE, Power Bestowal and etc looks good in terms of abilities.
I think this should be for the gods, I'm not sure if Leolesha has this, since we don't know much about her true form.
Though, when was Titan stated to move at 900mph?
When he was chasing Fay and Leoleshea.

Anyways I'm scaling it all from WN tho.

Don't be serious about it, lol.
Yeah, I know you were joking about it lol
It shouldn't. It was only for her spiritual body.
Aight' then maybe in the future she could have 2 keys.
No she didnt, it is a translation error from WN
Alright.
Im not really sure tho, it more like Heat Manip maybe?
Yeah, I have listed it as such. Until she demonstrates actual blood manipulation she should just have fire and temp manipulation.
This is actually from WN, but it's just a statement. If I remember correctly, this is from during the game with Titan.
Yeah, I think I found it. I posted it earlier. She can burn up bodies beyond ashes so that they don't even exist.
I think this should be for the gods, I'm not sure if Leolesha has this, since we don't know much about her true form.
IMO, she can keep AE for now. Doesn't really seem to have a contradiction.
When he was chasing Fay and Leoleshea.
Not going to lie, I couldn't find it. In the official LN translations the numbers 900, "mph" or even "km/h" aren't mentioned
Anyways I'm scaling it all from WN tho.
Yeah, that makes more sense. Maybe some things haven't carried over.

Next, I want to ask @Dereck03 if you think this qualifies for Existence Erasure:
I don't believe this qualifies for Existence Erasure given the fact it's pretty explicit that when she "turns them to ashes", this is what supposedly causes them to not exist anymore, which is directly contradictory to what Existence Erasure actually is because Existence Erasure denotes a level of destruction which is beyond "incineration, vaporization, and atomization". And this only turned them into ashes.

It seems like it's a hyperbolic way to explain the level of damage she caused against that human, not her actually asserting a level of destruction she has caused against that human.

I don't believe this qualifies for Existence Erasure given the fact it's pretty explicit that when she "turns them to ashes", this is what supposedly causes them to not exist anymore, which is directly contradictory to what Existence Erasure actually is because Existence Erasure denotes a level of destruction which is beyond "beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization". And this only turned them into ashes.

It seems like it's a hyperbolic way to explain the level of damage she would cause against that human, not her actually asserting she would erase their entire physical form from existence.
Alright, fair enough.

Ok, so I found where Leoleshea creates shockwaves. Surprisingly they have enough range to push clouds (albeit, it's far from her planetary range so nothing will change in that regard)

Also, do you guys think we should rate her at least Transonic/Supersonic since she can keep up, or is potentially faster than Titan who creates shock waves with movement?

For AE it should be removed, because she's not the embodiment of an abstraction.
Should it? I thought you would qualify it if you embody something, and don't explicitly need the word "abstraction" to qualify.

Should it? I thought you would qualify it if you embody something, and don't explicitly need the word "abstraction" to qualify.
Yes, it has to be an embodiment of something abstract like concepts, information, and thoughts. And Leshea had nothing to do with it. Even if she had it, it still wouldn't qualify without further explanation, like she has a dependency with the abstraction so thanks to it she's able to regenerate her existence indefinitely.

Yes, it has to be an embodiment of something abstract like concepts, information, and thoughts. And Leshea had nothing to do with it. Even if she had it, it still wouldn't qualify without further explanation, like she has a dependency with the abstraction so thanks to it she's able to regenerate her existence indefinitely.
Aight' Imma remove it in a bit. Btw what do you think about this:
Also, do you guys think we should rate her at least Transonic/Supersonic since she can keep up, or is potentially faster than Titan who creates shock waves with movement?

Back