• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i don't know if that already happened to someone else but i have a problem. I recently made a profile for Assassin's Creed (Zoisme) and everything was good. However, when i tried to put a photo in the editing page, it didn't work. I've waited and i tried but it was useless. I even tried to create a new profile to "test" but same thing, it just didn't work. Same thing for adding categories, i can't add categories. If someone knows what is my problem or what should i do, please tell me.

We have a filter in place to prevent trolls from replacing our profile page images with gore, ****, Nazism, and the like.

As such, you have to make sure that you do not use generic image titles when uploading them to the wiki.

Well i didn't do such things (especially the Nazis thing) but i'll be more careful in the future. Thanks for answering.

No problem. I did not think that you did. I just explained why there are uploading problems.

Never said y ou thought, it was just a general thingAnyway, as i said, i'll be more careful. .

You just need to change the Picture's title with a name that you're sure no other image currently has.

thumbnail, maxresdefault, image.png

Those are common names so just change the title and you should be okay.

Ok thanks. I am now able to make profiles correctly again but i'll keep it in mind in case of future problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back