• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.gif

OK so I know I kinda late for the debate but here my opinion , I think kuuga probably gonna win this match and here why , while eyes of the Lord is strong it also has a drawback , the strength and power of an opponent's attacks causes a proportional amount of strain put on Adam's nervous system meaning if an attack that are consider by adam "that If he get hit by it he is surely dead" can cause injury like internal bleeding and can lead to adam go blind automatically disabled adam eyes of the lord. I'm pretty sure that any of kuuga ultimate attack are considered in that category .

It requires him being hit when he's that strained. The eyes didn't just explode, blood from Zeus landed on his eye and that overloaded him.

No he go blind from straining his nervous system , blood from zeus that landed on his eye is same as someone throw sand at his eye .
Yes, and that's what caused his nervous system to break.

Either way, it wasn't that he was strained because the attack fast too fast or strong or whatever. It was because he had to constantly use it to constantly dodge attacks.

Back