• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nice match.

I can't tell whos gonna win. Because I'm not familiar with the both verse. Just bump.

"what is the potence of his mind manip resistance"

Well,completely unaffected by future Rogue mind control.

OneBleachHurricane said:
^Having the ability to mind hax people but having no feats of resisting mind hax from other people with mind hax
I suppose this is a response to Popted and not me?

OneBleachHurricane said:
Acno's soul seems to be limited to dragons but he does eat Sasuke's Lighting, Fire, and his Susanoo Arrows
How about they trade blows each other?

Any reason sasuke doesnt just genjutsu him? Also Acno should not eat Sasuke's High 6-A abilities they contain senjutsu, if he does he would turn to stone.

Edit: wrong FT character

Rocker1189 said:
Any reason sasuke doesnt just genjutsu him? Also Zeref should not eat Sasuke's High 6-A abilities they contain senjutsu, if he does he would turn to stone.
This is the fight between Acnologia and Sasuke, lol. Why Zeref here?

Rocker1189 said:
Any reason sasuke doesnt just genjutsu him? Also Zeref should not eat Sasuke's High 6-A abilities they contain senjutsu, if he does he would turn to stone.
Apparently Acnologia resists Mind Manipulation 10,000 strong

Davidsteel1 said:
Doesn't senjutsu function closer to magic than even normal chakra techniques?
I dont see how that makes a difference as established in other threads sharing similar things does not give you resistance to the effects of another verse, absorbing senjutsu wihtout training to resist the effects of transmutation would turn you to stone, thus Acno would turn to stone upon absorbing senjutsu.

Kin201 said:
Then, They must trade blows with each other and Acnologia stomps.
This Sasuke is the one who uses susanoo, so no they wont trade blows, he would fire amaterasu and susanoo arrows which acno would obviously absorb and get petrified, which is why I am voting sasuke.

Sasuke's Genjutsus work on people with resistance IIRC. And I'd expect to be much stronger than Rogue's mind control which I'd like to see a scan for its potency.

Acno can't rely on absorbing Senjutsu techniques. He'd get petrified. Even if verse equalization is a thing, that doesn't Grant him resistance to that collateral effect.

^Both are correct.

Also while sasuke has the disadvantage physically, He has the sharingan to completely nulllify that disadvantage(he was capable of predicting the path of a relativistic character), he is not going to get hit.

Yeah, that statement is vague AF.

If ten thousand would be hard to control, his limit might be even lower than that.

I agree that Acno would turn to stone if he tried eating any of Sasuke's attacks but the Sharingan's precog isn't going to be much help here. It works based on muscle movement so it's not going to help him dodge when Acno shoots an island sized beam at him like he's known to do.

The Calaca said:
Yeah, that statement is vague AF.

If ten thousand would be hard to control, his limit might be even lower than that.
The wording implies his limit would be around 10,000. "It would be hard to control" As in, he can control them, but it would be hard.

Back