• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accel vs Gojo

Yes but this is BW Accel we talking about. Wings do the calculations for him rather then needing to rely on the misaka network, likewise to all other accel wing forms
He is still connected to the Misaka Network tho, he does not need to as we see against Amata, but unless the OP says he does not have battery remaining then he has both the network and the wings.

Also, i was thinking about it, brain storage and calc speed are different things, but both would help to withstand Unlimited Void?

He is still connected to the Misaka Network tho, he does not need to as we see against Amata, but unless the OP says he does not have battery remaining then he has both the network and the wings.

Also, i was thinking about it, brain storage and calc speed are different things, but both would help to withstand Unlimited Void?
They probably will they should make it so the information is more easier comprehend for some period of time

And i am pretty sure there isn't a quote saying that Accel can reflect any mental interference, the best he has is blocking Mental Out but not only Mental Out has a direction (as we see when she avoided Touma's right side to send a mensage to him in Railgun) but it is biology-based and not the "incorporeal mind" type of mind hax.
Actually he blocked 545 mental madness and destruction and the people clearing field , and btw if it just too much information to take Accel could simply add it to the shield so he does not take such an high amount , I mean he would simply stop the data intake

Actually he blocked 545 mental madness and destruction and the people clearing field
There is no mention to his reflection blocking that in their encounter at the end of NT21, when did the feat against a clearing field happen?

if it just too much information to take Accel could simply add it to the shield so he does not take such an high amount , I mean he would simply stop the data intake
That's not how it works tho, unless we have proof Accel can deal with any type of mind interference we have no proof he would be able to reflect/block it, for example, we have proof that he can only interact with souls post-clonoth, so he wouldn't be able to stop a ghost pre-clonoth.

But yeah, since there are similarities between Qliphah and Gojo i wouldn't mind if NT Accel could deal with it, but (OT) BW? Meh, i don't like it, we know Measure Heart could be used against him, which is mental interference.

Considering 545 is indiscriminate, simply looking at her would affect you and the madness instead work in an area (both cases accel was fine) AND is mentioned in the profile , i would assume accel is immune somehow (must be internal vector control or the reflection field filters the dangerous info to never be read), for people clearing field , it used on every magical incident (at least the Anglican do) and magical related facility, considering accel participated in the battle in both ww 3 and aleister invasion it's a safe bet he passed through one but i guess that would lake a clear scan other than common sense

Perhaps as a side-effect of his heightened magical awareness, Nephthys's Tears of Transmission were incapable of affecting Accelerator's psychological state, and Qliphah's mental corruption from her dress did nothing when he looked directly at them. Note that this is limited to transmission-based techniques, such as those requiring visual contact.

545 was obviously before nt 22 (btw it's not transmission as u can see based as mentioned in 545 profile, idk who added that, the stuff itself is not transmitting anything it just corrupts your mind cause what you are reading is no different from as grimore in nature and is poisonous to the mind)
Dangerous Knowledge: Qlpihah's dress has the Qliphoth on it and can spread the dangerous knowledge to those that look at it. Without proper education taking in parts of this knowledge can confuse or even shatter the human mind.

"The essence of this demon with rainbow hair was dangerous knowledge. Peering into it without the proper preparation would confuse the human mind and send you down the path to ruin. “Hee hee, hee.” The silver girl could not even blink. She could not correct her leaning body and clear drool dripped from the corner of her mouth. And while she stood there, motionless, the barefoot demon walked toward her in such an obvious way it almost felt unrealistic. The English newspapers forming her slit-covered shoulderless dress produced an unpleasant sound. Would she shatter the silver girl’s mind, or would she use her other pawns to skewer the silver girl’s motionless body over and over? She was a symbol of lies. She was more beautiful than anyone yet she wore a collection of trash. She tilted her head as she slowly approached and chose the silver girl’s fate.
“Ee hee ee hee hee. Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.” However. Far too suddenly, Aleister’s right hand grabbed the demon’s neck. This was not just a reflexive action. The silver girl’s eyes were staring straight at the hole in the forehead of the demon who dangled from her hand. The demon was not controlling her. The impossible situation confused the artificial demon, she kicked her translucent legs enough for the thumbtacks to pop off and her dress to tear apart, but Aleister did not bat an eye. “The evil tree will trip up any amateurs who attempt to use it. At the very least, you should not reach for it before learning the fundamentals of the tree of life. As a surprise attack against those who never intended to view it, the sight alone can provide a powerful shock. Just like a flasher in a trench coat on the streets at night.” The harshness mixed into the speech may have just been Crowley’s Crowleyness. “But if you have sufficient training and experience, the evil tree can assist you in acquiring dangerous knowledge. And all that really means is to learn the standard Sephiroth before peering into the inverse Qliphoth.

oh MH ? was it in the ss biohacker? i don't remember her ever encountering accel in the whole series

Unless i misunderstood how the attacks work it's basically a space where, as along as you are inside, you experience too much stimulation and information intake that your brain overload, could he not just shut down all vector only taking air in ? if there is no stimulation affecting him then it does nothing right ? Shutting down all incoming signal would basically isolate himself from the space, this is assuming that the stimuli are not already being filtered by the reflection shield

Yeah, again, NT Accel is fine, but this one is BW, which means... pre-WWIII i guess. Also, that's te first time i read the empathy/madness thing in his profile, but i still want to note that it clearly says Empathy/Madness Immunity, Unlimited Void isn't any of the two. As for the clearing fields, i am pretty sure "common sense" isn't really a valid argument, otherwise Accel would already be reflectig every type of hax the MGs have in his PW key, and i don't think WWIII having clearing fields everywhere makes much sense.

MH said that in OT15, while talking with Kakine iirc, it was more or less "if i use my power on Accelerator he is so crazy he would probably attack me", not something like "i wouldn't be able to affect him at all"

I don't think the stimuli would work at all, the only problem is the information, again i think Post-Clonoth would laugh at the attack, and by the point he interacted with Qliphah (due to the similarities between Qliphah and UV) it makes sense to say he would counter it, but BW? Pre WWIII? Nope, i really dislike backscaling things to Accel's previous keys.

Anyway, this fight is stomp, so i don't want to keep talking about it here.

well i too noticed that that part is a bit wrong considering is talking about mind corruption but it is put in empathy/madness (it literally says mind corruption even on the profile ability)

Even then, do you have any idea if Accelerator is reflecting the information, the "poison", or just not being affected at all? We have no idea which of these three is the case, and unless he is doing the first he would still be unable to block UV completely.

It's been a while since I have come to this site. I heard that Gojo is essentially the new Accelerator(even earning the same infamy seeing as there is even a Goku vs Gojo debate). I wish to simply give my thoughts on how this would go, and wish for some clarification. I am already familiar with Accelerator's abilities.

From the profiles and scans I see, his ability is essentially the same as Accelerator, but only instead focus on distance instead of reflection. creating a space between him and the opponent's attacks, is what I am getting? Basically an inverted version of teleportation? Cause implication I am getting from the visual image is that Infinity is that is forcing the attack to stop instead i.e directly interacting the attack, which is not what it's supposed to do I would assume, (The results would be expected of a 7-A vs 5-B and it would be an NLF to consider otherwise.). Is that right?

From, that, it seems that Gojo's weakness would be a specific form of space manipulation, time manipulation(as long as the attack isn't in a medium like a projectile), vectorless attack(ironically), direct manipulation of the body, and apparently infinite speed, which the last one I am having doubt due to the no direct statement of it requiring so, and the vague interpretation to justify it from the source. Though speed is equalized. so it would be irrelevant

Although I am going to vote for Accelerator, for the fact that his Black Wings allowing him to ignore Infinity as he can manipulate Vectors at a distance in this form i.e manipulating Gojo himself(just like how he did to Kakine). Is there anything that I am missing context of Gojo's ability?

From the profiles and scans I see, his ability is essentially the same as Accelerator, but only instead focus on distance instead of reflection. creating a space between him and the opponent's attacks, is what I am getting? Basically an inverted version of teleportation? Cause implication I am getting from the visual image is that Infinity is that is forcing the attack to stop instead i.e directly interacting the attack, which is not what it's supposed to do I would assume, (The results would be expected of a 7-A vs 5-B and it would be an NLF to consider otherwise.). Is that right?

From, that, it seems that Gojo's weakness would be a specific form of space manipulation, time manipulation(as long as the attack isn't in a medium like a projectile), vectorless attack(ironically), direct manipulation of the body, and apparently infinite speed, which the last one I am having doubt due to the no direct statement of it requiring so, and the vague interpretation to justify it from the source. Though speed is equalized. so it would be irrelevant
Just some minor corrections on you
Gojo doesn’t make objects stop
He makes them infinitely get slower and slower the closer you get no matter how fast you are to the point where its borderline creating an infinite distance due to spacial haxes

Which is why Infinite speed is a valid way to beat it

Thanks for the reply Jackof_noTrades, and I would do so in turn.

That's what I already stated, though your wording says it is directly altering the object would make it fall into NLF, I am on the fence that it is like inverted teleportation to avoid such issue.

The best analogy I could come up with is a conveyer belt, Infinity would be a conveyer belt spinning to prevent you to reach the target that is Gojo at 100 km\h. Even if you travel 100 miles, you still do not reach the target, it turns at the same speed as you are until you get tired. (also, if I have to give an analogy for Accelerator's reflection is that it is like a rubber wall with a few small holes).

The problem I have with it is that the claim of requiring infinite speed, it is like claiming that the conveyer belt can go beyond 100 km\h simply because the machine is called Infinity, or of course the character is alluding to the "Achilles and the tortoise" as a comparison to simply said that it is futile to try because it be like traveling at "infinite distance", from the opponent he is facing, that would be true, but a being that could travel 110 km/h would have little issue at crossing that "infinite distance".

There is not direct confirmation from Gojo nor the author(he did explain his ability) that it requires one to have infinite speed, and at best the only thing I could see is that Infinity is omnipresent, therefore Gojo stretches space at infinite distance, which is a rather odd conclusion.

The other analogy would be like accepting that a character can block through any attacks even a universe buster one just because he/she made a direct comparison to the Shield and Spear paradox or an immovable object vs an unstoppable force. The character in question only has a mountain durability feat. We wouldn't accept that it requires infinite potency to pierce the "shield" because it is a no-limit fallacy, why would this be different other than it involves speed?

Though admittedly, I find his ability fascinating, it is like an NLF version for speed instead of attack potency which might be the first. I do not find that the author really meant that Gojo would be able to "avoid" the attack at beyond light speed, the same way other authors did not intend the attack to be multiversal to fight Goku.

Though again, speed is equal so it would be relevant to this thread's purpose.

Last edited:
What are the wincons?

also and Most importantly can Accel bypass Infinity?
no he cannot. but this match isn't bloodlusted involving gojo so its most likely gojo will not activate his domain expansion so quickly since he is up against a new enemy and observing him first. If we are under the assumption gojo opens his domain expansion before accel blitzes him with vector hax. then no, accelerator in any of his forms cannot do shit period because his vector range does not expand to infinity, only galaxy range at best.

But in a normal match with our above set conditions, making accelerator BW means accel is auto bloodlusted, which means he'd 'quite easily kill gojo before he does anything.

For the last time aim has nothing to do with esper abilities range it's just an energy field that espers emit

For the last time aim has nothing to do with esper abilities range they it's just an energy field that espers emit
i never said that they had any correlation and i know, i was telling him in my own standalone message. Since plat wings accel vector range is galaxy level.

Then , its mean acce can expand his AIM field to gojo with BW ?
EDIT: think of it like this, every esper has a personal reality that they imbue into the world to alter their perception in a way and allow them to use powers, and AIM fields are whats being generated. it doesn't have anything to do like their aim field is this large or wide so this esper's power range is limited to this given area.

*correct me if im wrong in any way since it has been a bit of time for my memory, but does what i said sum up about AIM for espers?

*ty @XDragnoir

Last edited:
Reactions: Rez
Ah shit sorry I didn't get back to this before, that only means someone needs to rig or do something to the misaka network to affect accelerator, but he can have wings and not be connected to the misaka network and still use his powers. And there's no way gojo is gunna know about that

But another question for the gojo fan-fams though, not too sure about this, but:

1. can gojo's mind hax only work in his domain expansion?
2. even if 1 does or doesn't, if gojo somehow had the opportunity and time, could he have a way to stop accelerator from generating AIM fields or at least mess it up like the AIM jamming machines with accelerator NOT being in his domain?

But another question for the gojo fan-fams though, not too sure about this, but:

1. can gojo's mind hax only work in his domain expansion?
2. even if 1 does or doesn't, if gojo somehow had the opportunity and time, could he have a way to stop accelerator from generating AIM fields or at least mess it up like the AIM jamming machines with accelerator NOT being in his domain?
Since the start of this thread i have read the manga so:

1. Pretty much yes, but he does have a quick release that has the same mind attack but a lot less and without really getting to the "black hole stage" (i.e a full expansion)
2. Aim isn't magical or spiritual by index standards so no.

think of it like this, every esper generates AIM fields to use their power. it doesn't have anything to do like their aim field is this large or wide so this esper's power range is limited to this given area.

To put simply, here is how it is is: espers generate AIM fields, it works a bit like DNA its all different and unqiue mostly; whatever AIM field said esper generates allows them to access their personal reality (their powers), and put their reality into the physical world. so kinda like limited reality editing.

* @Rez correct me if im wrong in any way since it has been a bit of time for my memory, but does what i said sum up about AIM for espers?
It's the reverse, actually, the personal reality releases AIM not the AIM that gives access to a PR, there is some connection between then tho, as we see with Uiharu and Takitsubo.

Back