• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract Existence Type 1 for Infinite Zamasu (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it depends case by case on how each fiction handles the issue. For example, DC Comics treats willpower as something tangible enough to create machines and force blasts from via the Green Lanters, but they do not generally manipulate abstract concepts as far as I am aware.

I think that it depends case by case on how each fiction handles the issue. For example, DC Comics treats willpower as something tangible enough to create machines and force blasts from via the Green Lanters, but they do not generally manipulate abstract concepts as far as I am aware.
They actually do. It was stated in blackest night and brightest day.

Are we really trying to reject AE based on an artistic choice of the authors because "it seems energy"? Ignoring that authors themselves stated that the same red thing was Zamasu's will basically twice? I have no faith in this wiki anymore. Headcanon > statements. Message received cut and clear

I'm fed up of you guys. Sorry but when it's too much, it's too much.
It's not headcanon, its literally what is shown on the screen. Red and black energy that is the visual representation of Zamasu's will. This same energy that he can shoot out of his mouth from his sky face. So personally, the fact that we see him represented as literal energy plus he's supposedly bypassing the life cycle in DB by supposedly not becoming a soul (which wasn't stated to be destroyed) and skipping straight to something far more abstract creates a conflict of logic for me.

Rikimarox2 is correct. We use it in uncertain cases.

It's not headcanon, its literally what is shown on the screen. Red and black energy that is the visual representation of Zamasu's will. This same energy that he can shoot out of his mouth from his sky face. So personally, the fact that we see him represented as literal energy plus he's supposedly bypassing the life cycle in DB by supposedly not becoming a soul (which wasn't stated to be destroyed) and skipping straight to something far more abstract creates a conflict of logic for me.

To be honest your argument is repetitive and circular, On the other hand because you present your argument again i also will debunk your argument this time.
1. Using visual indicator and artistic choice to debunk AE is really bad argument, with this logic i can debunk all other AE character because they have visual.
2. After Zamasu death, there is a moment before the red-black thing appear on screen, that also mean Zamasu's will have been there for a while before the whole red-black thing shot up. Not only that but also you claim that re-black thing is his energy, so if it is his energy then skip to the part where Trunks, Goku and Vegeta shot their combine energy blast, it must have damage him, but no, the combine energy blast just cause something like ripple effect like water surface, clearly indicated that IZ is metaphysical which is a trait of AE being, futher support Toei Timeline state that IZ being Zamasu's will. And don't bring the whole thing: "But IZ shot energy blast" again, not thing stated AE beign can't fight and shot physical energy blast
3. About soul, while nothing stated Trunks destroy his soul, at the same time nothing stated IZ was his soul, so you can't even prove IZ is his soul. and while we know after people die their soul remain but at the same time not nothing stated Supreme Kai follow this rule of mortal. And we don't even have a feat of Supreme Kai die, Old Kai not really die, he give his life to Goku but he still have physical body, just a halo over his head to remind that he a dead person, same with North King Kai. So we don't even know after Kai body got destroy, what happen to their suppose "soul". We we can't even prove that after Kai physically die, they still have soul left or it disappear - an unknown area.

So wrap up, Nothing can prove IZ is Zamasu's soul, while Toei Timeline stated IZ is Zamasu's will, and another back-up evidence is belong to an artbook of DB Disk which in a sense is official source. So there is no reason to disregard AE Infinite Zamasu. So please if you come back to debunk AE IZ again please have a new, better argument, i'm tired of repetitive thing.

So to the next point of this topic, and to be honest, i can't even debunk the Possibly rating to have a solid/full-blown rating either as the evidence come from secondary source which is Toei Timeline and an Artbook. And while there is no anti-feat and anti-statement in Anime, there is also no statement for IZ being AE in anime which is the primary source. So as much as i love to have a full-blown AE IZ, i don't have enough things to make this happen. So Possibly AE is fine to me.

Okay. We might have reached an agreement then.

Are other staff members here fine with "Possibly Abstract Existence"?

Okay. We might have reached an agreement then.

Are other staff members here fine with "Possibly Abstract Existence"?
I don't think that any more Staff would bother to comment here, since 2 staff already agreed with "Possibly AE" I think we should just move on and apply the changes.

Thank you. Let's wait a bit for more staff input, and then likely apply Supernatural Willpower and "Possibly Abstract Existence" afterwards.

Okay. What I mentioned above can probably be applied then.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank, i'm done, you can lock the profile and close this thread

Wait a bit. There are no explanations in the page for cosmic awareness and supernatural willpower.

Wait a bit. There are no explanations in the page for cosmic awareness and supernatural willpower.
Supernatural Willpower mostly come IZ exist as pure will, cast his broken physical body away, Cosmic Awareness is because he merged with universe and make it his physical vessel, he should have the awareness of his physical vessel

Edit: shit i forget to add explaination for Supernatural Willpower

If he has not demonstrated any hint of cosmic awareness, it should be removed.

Feel free to add a supernatural willpower explanation.

Thank you for helping out. I will lock the profile page and this thread again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back