• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about thought robot's abilities

i have some questions about some of his powers that are listed

plot manip: the only thing i aware of this is about him being the plot behind superman and fighting in a self assembling hyper story. but i don't see how it is aplicable in combat other that giving him a resistance to it and/or making his adaptation beyond plot armor (because of mardrakk getting stronger thanks to the story trying to destroy TR) and plot wise?

causality manip: i don't get it

reality warping: is it because he is beyond normal reality and is able of moving and holding limbo in his finger tip?

quantumn manip: also don't get it

information manip: is it because he was analising time, scale and space inside the monitor sphere? wouldn't that be high level information analysis?

Regenerationn: he didn't even regenerate from mardrakk attacks. his body being made of thoughts only seens to give him non-corporability

energy manip: also don't get it

higher-D manip: is it because he is in a infinitly above dimensional space?

space-time manip: same reason from information and reality warping?

matter manip: also don't get it

WHO IS HIM????

The only character we have here called HIM is the one from the Powerpuff Girls, but I don't think that you're talking about him.

Ask people on the Knowledgeable Members List in the DC section to help you out. I may be able to help with some of the more simple ones.

As for Reality Warping, it's probably just about everything he does.

As for Higher Dimensional manip, yes. Being higher dimensional gives you this power.

As spatial manip, its probably something he does all the time, considering what the thought robot is.

I doubt that anything is going to happen here by bumping the thread.

Plot manipulation is legit, he's a living plot device

Regenerationn, he survived conceptual attacks from mandrakk

Causality manipulation is the only one I think is off

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Plot manipulation is legit, he's a living plot device
Regenerationn, he survived conceptual attacks from mandrakk

Causality manipulation is the only one I think is off
1. where it is stated that he is a living plot device (i believe it but i'd like the proof to later use too)

2. how exaclty it gives him Regenerationn? shouldn't it give him resistance to it? also what makes mandrakk attacks conceptual? shouldn't he have regenerated in the end of the comic (i mean it does say to be continued so his Regenerationn may take a shittton of time when dealing with mandrakk attacks [it does also say he is beyond repair but it may mean that thought robot "body" can't be repaired by the monitors and their resources])

3. what about matter, conceptual, quantumn, energy, space-time and information manipulation?

Well, going by Wokistan's and Zachary's evaluations, perhaps we only need to remove causality manipulation?

Antvasima said:
Well, going by Wokistan's and Zachary's evaluations, perhaps we only need to remove causality manipulation?
yeah but is better if i ask other members about this

because i still not sure about him having matter, energy and quantumn manip

his information manipulation should probaly be changed to high level information analisys but maybe we should give him a cosmic awareness since he was a plot indced awareness of stories?

i'll ask other knowledgeable members

Okay. Tell the to comment in this thread.

Reality Warping, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and Information Manipulation are all legit.

Causality Manipulation he admittedly never demonstrates but Causaliy itself is wholly irrelevant at the level he exists.

Regenerationn was because he could survive and reform from Mandrakk's attacks. Basically continually adapting and getting stronger the more they fight.

Okay. Thank you for he evaluation.

Would you be willing to better clarify this within the profile page?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Reality Warping, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and Information Manipulation are all legit.
Causality Manipulation he admittedly never demonstrates but Causaliy itself is wholly irrelevant at the level he exists.

Regenerationn was because he could survive and reform from Mandrakk's attacks. Basically continually adapting and getting stronger the more they fight.
gotta ask what about conceptual, quantumn, matter and energy? unless that's about him having reality warping on that level

also information manipulation: what makes him having it? he only analised time, space and dimensions but thats like not really information *manipulation* that looks more like reality interface or something

and if his Regenerationn is that good why didn't he regenerate at the end? did it got burned like the hulk angaist sentry or zeus? would that mean that his "body" is going to be fully recovered when mandrakk becomes a hyperversal treat again?

Matthew Schroeder said:

that just seems like acausality than casuality manipulation

Would somebody experienced be willing to improve on the explanations for the abilities in accordance with Matthew's post?

Beings from the Monitor Sphere can bottle the Bleed and other stuff

The Though Robot and the Monitors are Primal Forms (Platonic Forms as confirmed by GM in an interview), everything that exists in the Monitor Sphere is conceptual in nature.

we should probaly put was a weakness that his Regenerationn can be burnt out angaist foes comparable to him

Antvasima said:
Would somebody experienced be willing to improve on the explanations for the abilities in accordance with Matthew's post?
Anyone?

Back