• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Theater/Haunted Attraction based profiles (And why I think the profiles are fine).

So as one of these profiles were brought up in a Profile Deletion Thread and since I was hoping to make profiles for The Little Shop of Horrors and Phantom of the Opera plays, I think I might as well address this stuff. For some reason theater profiles seem to be somewhat looked down upon and I don't know why. I mean they are complete stories, with feats, plots, and iconic characters. Just by glancing we have Mary Muldoo and MechaMew2, and they are just as fine as any profile on this indexing wiki. And now we get into the somewhat controversial talk of Horror Attractions, or as I like to think of it, "Theater with a different stage". The previous statements of theater still apply. They have complete stories, feats, and abilities. They are preformed by actors who have to do a certain thing again and again (like a play or musical play). The story is always the same every time it is produced. and while making profiles for the minor scare actors would be tedious and altogether unneeded, as a indexing wiki the top billing horror characters from these shows should have profiles, as they don't break any. For example, Pinocchio (Pinocchio Unstrung) has a very defined plot, and the attraction hasn't changed (aside from the actors who play the role). The Animatronics (The Fright Dome: Five Nights at Freddy's) have a defined plot, and have definitive feats. Theater characters shouldn't be shunted away because they are on stage instead of on a screen or in a book.

Basically all I have got to say.

Back