• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the allowance of Composite profiles here

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Oh boy, another wiki revision. Title says part of it.

After seeing Composite Conduit (InFAMOUS), I immediately remembered about whether or not we should allow these types of profiles here. Profiles just combining things on VBW into one character is what I'm talking about here.

Composite Conduit (InFAMOUS) and Composite Mob (Minecraft) are currently the only known composites on this site.

So, should we allow them to stay, or kick them out?
If we decide to kick them, then there should be time allowed to transfer them to Joke Battles Wiki before deleting them.

Note: This does NOT affect composites of different versions of OCs, or anything that's actually original, since they are not within the same range as these guys in terms of our Rules for Fanfiction Character Profiles being followed.

I mean, we'll probably want to move them to jokebattles like our other composites, yeah.

Prom said she was fine with Composite Mob a while ago when I first asked to make the profile.

Not sure about now though.

Quotes from Prom a while ago:

"Hi.
I think it's a different situation with
Let's say
Composite fish
versus a composite minecraft mob
I'm fine with it"

"It could get wild pretty easily but technically composite Goku is allowed on there

We'd have to judge it on a case by case basis"

Yeah, techically, it is a fanon work.

Eh, alright, sure.

Composite Mob was actually approved? And Prom said case by case? Then what about Composite Conduit?

I'm just surprised since I talked with her about a half an hour before making this thread about this.

Back