• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about the ages and the story of who killed markiplier

i have been rewatching all of the stories connected with who killed mark and i think that we should change the ages and maybe a few different abilities

number one: time is very different within the story

when the mark was explaining the story he said that the detective believes that its been years

reality changed to fit that description where Wilford thought it all just happened Wilford knows things that have not happened not because of time travel but more of how reality works within the fiction of WKM

reality is a muddled mess of events that haven't and have happened I don't think Wilford is time-traveling I think time is just a bit screwed up within the verse

memories change and alter along the way of the story

wilford remembers every name and everything he has done throughout the "years" but didnt know who gabe was

gabes mind believed that years has passed and yet cant remember anything about those years

time makes no sense nothing happens in chronological order

the time line is different for everyone within the story

It can be very well that Abe's a reality warper comparable to the Colonel, as he himself shows unusual abilities, and as such he may share the non-linear experience of time as Wilford does, or y'know, he's just overworked.

The age should technically be inapplicable to the characters, but at the same time, nothing suggests that their perception affected their biological aging as well significantly

Also a notable point is that Time does make sense until Wilford exists, as shown in Damien and Heist with Markiplier, there is a very clear flow of events. So it is safe to assume only Wilford and Abe are affected by the timeline shenanigans

On a side note, I have yet to complete Heist, are there any significant upgrades present in them?

when mark was explaining what hapened to abe and wilford he made it pretty clear that abe wasnt just overworked mark said that abe had no clue on what happened in the "years" hes been tracking wilford down he didnt know anything about it

abe is the classic detective story but wilford or something else changed that those years didnt really happen its just abes mind stating that "years have passed" and it kinda stitching everything together he says things like "but i got a big tip!" when trying to explain what happened in the past yaers he doesnt know what the tip was when he got the tip or where he was when he got it

Not really, they're not aging with respect to themselves, but there is still a passage of time, so they're still aging with respect to the verse. As such, their biological age differs from their actual age.

TL;DR No

For your question on the Heist, Mark (whoever the Mark with us is, that is) gets struck by lightning at one point and is fine shortly after.

A Pirate Mark could also jump really high into the air and land in the middle of an island with no ill effects on his body nor Y/N's

Y/N could also bust through some rocks in a zany toon-y fashion and looked to pulverize them. Alsp, does Dark not have time manipulation? He directly causes a time loop via one of the A Date With Markiplier routes and sends you back to a previous place (I think) in A Date With Markiplier and DEFINITELY does in Heist.

Yanny, a new character, has Broadway Force and can dig a hole through a prison floor with a spoon or something like that as well.

Also, wasn't the place Celine was keeping Damien one with a Sun and a day-night cycle? She could manipulate it and Actor! Mark seemingly could and Damien gained control later so that's gotta be something.

Mark is unfortunately not allowed a profile for the verse to stay on the wiki. Alongside that, much of the stuff in MarkiplierTV and A Date with Markiplier had been retconned post-Who Killed Markiplier?, so we prefer not to use those things anymore.

Yanny is still Markiplier though, right? That is what was being implied, that Mark changed into a completely different person due to overexposure to prison life.

Damien stuff is mostly in the mind of Darkiplier or something, I suppose if someone were to make a Celine profile, that would count as Sealing

Yeah, and other verses happen within the mind of some eldritch god but that doesn't invalidate their feats. Hell, didn't Mark imply that the realm they were in was still in some way connected to The House/Mansion and that was directly shown by the fact Actor!Mark could infiltrate it and how Wilford was able to slightly breach Celine's little spell passively? Damien also has Dark's aura and melted snow when he walked or burned the grass I believe. The House also could cause lightning strikes and a storm and Celine getting possessed shook the whole house.

I feel like overall the verse should be above average human level in terms of at least durability. Especially since Dark is stronger than Y/N who in Heist pulverized some rock and shouldn't be too far behind a Mark who tanked lightning and long falls.

Back