• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Shovel Knight's tier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shovel Knight's page says that he's island level for fighting on par with Kratos. However, I remember hearing that crossovers aren't accepted when it comes to power scaling. I heard about the crossover thing here. Any thoughts? Is what Fastword88 said true?

I'm just thinking, if it isn't canon to GOW, then his island level power possibly wouldn't cross over the SK's Kratos unless stated or demonstrated otherwise?

Now that I think of it, assuming that that this is the same island level Kratos, IIRC all of Shovel Knight's other feats are usually building level. Wouldn't him defeating Kratos be considered an outlier due to it being inconcistent with SK previous feats?

(Please tell me if I'm wrong)

If it is a crossover it should probably not be counted, especially as we do not know how powerful this version of Kratos was.

I think Antvasima's right. This sounds similar to this case where it was like with the KH characters fighting the FF ones. Like Sora was not only fighting against a different version of those like say Cloud and Sephiroth, we have no idea how powerful they were in the games.

Irrelevent point from what i said aside, if we can't count this feat of SK's due to being a crossover (that and Everlasting said this would count as cross-universe scaling, something that's most likely not accepted here like with the case of Marvel Vs Capcom), then Shovel Knight will have to be downgraded to what his verse's feats have shown him to do at. *shrugs*

Can you downgrade Shovel Knight Cross? I am busy with the daily backlog.

Very well. There's only two but i have a problem with Plague Knight tho.....hmm...i'll try to see what i can do on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back