• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Omnipresence of a certain Llama God

Sniper670

He/Him
So we have Arceus, who's Omnipresent and is actually the multiverse ( large Size Type 9). But then there's this quote:
1. "The Original One is in all things, the original one is nowhere at all".( meaning he exists everywhere, but doesn't exist anywhere)
And this
2". Beyond Space and Time, One heart" (Arceus is the heart)

1. If I'm getting this correctly, then it means destroying the multiverse wouldn't mean anything to him cos he's not there, and yet he is the multiverse. Some kind of nep?

2. If he exists within and outside of the multiverse, does that mean you'd need above baseline multiversal range to affect him? How can you even affect him when he's not even there

1) Nah. It means he's in no place in particular.

2) It's just him being outside, so you wouldn't need necessarily better range.

Bump.

I know my question has been answered(kinda). But if a character exists within everything, but doesn't exist within anything. How exactly are you going to beat him

Hmmph? I haven't checked the omnipresence page yet.

I thought omnipresence was simply just being everywhere tho. I guess I was wrong.

Hmmph? I haven't checked the omnipresence page yet.

I thought omnipresence was simply just being everywhere tho. I guess I was wrong.
I might actually be wrong as well though.

I just heard this from my friends but im pretty sure you just need the right amount of range and ap.

you should wait for the others to answer though.

Oh wait im right.

Omnipresence is the property of being present everywhere, whenever and nowhere at the same time

Back