• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kratos and Link in Soul Calibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
In the latest revision, most characters have been updated to new tiers, but Kratos and Link were left behind.
Kratos used to scale from Original Timeline Sophitia, who went from 7-B to High 6-A, so I think that Kratos should be updated in the same way.
Link, on the other hand, scales from Original Timeline Raphael, who went from 7-B to Unknown.
Should Link be unknown tier too?

Hmm.... I'm not sure how we treat these two specifically because they aren't Canon to Soul Calibur like Geralt is to SC6.

Hmm.... I'm not sure how we treat these two specifically because they aren't Canon to Soul Calibur like Geralt is to SC6.
Link is scaled to Raphael because the two fight at the end of Link's arcade mode, but I don't know about Kratos

I completely forgot about them. Kratos should scale to Sophitia. Link will have to wait until I revise Destined Battles and such. But by all technicalities, considering Link has his own self contained story, he should scale to Inferno.

High 6-A for both then, I guess.
If we all agree on that, I suppose the changes can be applied

I won't be doing any edits until next week personally as I am kinda on break here. But the files should be unlocked.

I can do it without problems.
I'll wait until tomorrow, just to be sure that if someone disagrees, it can reply

I completely forgot about them. Kratos should scale to Sophitia. Link will have to wait until I revise Destined Battles and such. But by all technicalities, considering Link has his own self contained story, he should scale to Inferno.
That makes sense to me. Wasn't sure how to approach it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back