• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Heisei Godzilla 5-B

I was wondering why Heisei Godzilla and a majority of the Heisei era is rated as 5-B. As far as I could find there is no calc for 5-B and we scale off of some statements. The only one at least 5-B or above 5-B I could find is 5-A for Godzilla's meltdown. I also was looking at some old calcs and it seems that there are some consistent tier 6 feats for the Heisei era. So why don't we use those to scale the verse instead of scaling to statements which seem to be outliers? I've seen plenty of other verses downgraded for these reasons.

The only thing that makes Goji planet level is one or two vague statements with literally nothing else in the Heisei era to support it. A massive hyperbole that should frankly be ignored.

The person who calced the feat states that the low end should be used. Why would we assume high end with almost no visual evidence or statement to back it up? Also thank you for linking the calc.

Do we consider the manga cannon to the movie? Also destroying a planet could be interpreted as high 6-A or lower in some cases.

Even with it being accepted it's still a huge outlier compared to the rest of the feats in the series besides Godzilla's meltdown.

Dual Binoculars said:
Even with it being accepted it's still a huge outlier compared to the rest of the feats in the series besides Godzilla's meltdown.
This. Anyone who's seen the films can blatantly see that nothing supports these vague statements.

All the calcs on that thread are pretty consistent. Also there's this calc that put SG's Crystal durability at Moon Level. But you know they can all be outliers though.

Anyway I'd contact other Godzilla supporters to see their opinions on the matter.

Back